French open

chaitu_ntr

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha ha :rofl:

Thiem ippudu unna form cup ki djoker nadal varusa matches lo kotti french open gelichina acharyam ledu

Yeah manchi form lo unnadu.. yet to lose a set in this slam.. surely it will be a great match.. maa vodu baseline and backhand shots ni batti untadi Inka..

Yeah manchi form lo unnadu.. yet to lose a set in this slam.. surely it will be a great match.. maa vodu baseline and backhand shots ni batti untadi Inka..

joker babu kottestadu thiem ni.. mammalni kuda kottestadu ankuntunna.. lets see

Garbine Muguruza moved to tears after defeat by Kiki Mladenovic in front of partisan crowd

The reigning French Open champion Garbiñe Muguruza had to leave her press conference in tears on Sunday following a feisty encounter with French No 1 Kiki Mladenovic.

After a strong fight, the Spaniard Muguruza was eliminated in three sets against the home favourite – 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 – and later complained about the conduct of the partisan French crowd.

According to reports on social media, one so-called fan had told her to “f--- off back to Venezuela”.

“The crowd today was a little bit tough for me,” said Muguruza. “I understand [but] I just think that they should be a little bit more respectful. We had to stop. The chair umpire has to always calm the crowd down. I’m not here to create enemies. I mean, I love playing here. It’s not a good feeling.”

Her coach, Sam Sumyk, reportedly called the crowd “pathetic” and said they had “no class” but Mladenovic differed. “I don't think that they crossed the line," she said. "I experienced something in Germany where it was way more fired up, but I didn't criticise the crowd being unfair or anything, because it's also normal to see the crowd picking out their favourite."

Muguruza was asked after the match about the cries of “forza” – Italian for “come on” – which Mladenovic had uttered after some of her opponent’s errors. That was the moment when Muguruza broke down, and had to leave the interview room for a minute or two to compose herself.

When she returned, she was asked again whether the “forza” calls had been annoying, and replied “No, I think she speaks like 25 languages, I heard.”

E french vallu enduku eppudu spanish valla meda padi edustharu any rivalry ?

Nadal gadu first lo vachi cups lu gelusthunnappudu inthe tega boo chesaru but still nadal overcome ayyi cup geliche vaadu

Home ground advantage le muguruza match lo.. pretty common.. Wimby lo Murray gadiki anthe support untadi

Archived