Calling bulletrs suggestion

Nandamurian

The comfort you get with RE not comparable with dominar or yamaha... naku telisi 350 ki 500 ki maha aite 10-15lbs weight difference undi.. not much more...

Issues ekkuva ani Vinna 500ki a duke recommend cheyyatla. Advanced engine ithe ok but 500cc single air cooled vibrations ki chachipotam anta

Issues ekkuva ani Vinna 500ki a duke recommend cheyyatla. Advanced engine ithe ok but 500cc single air cooled vibrations ki chachipotam anta

to reduce the vibration issue switch to free flow exhaust and k&n air filter (esp low rpm lo baaga use avvudhi for 500cc )

asala 500 ee takkuva.. inka 350 aite inka takkuve anattu...

I would say go for 500.. Daily commute ki use avvakapovachu.. but as you said occasional long rides with two-up 500 goes long way compared to 350..

I used to had 865 Triple Cylinder and now upgraded to 1200 twin cylinder... though two-up rides with 865 was good cause it's a triple cylinder firing 1-3-2 order...

on the contrary with twin cylinder 865 cc with two-up kodiga ibbandi avuddi long rides on a freeway anduke switched to bigger motor cause it's parallel twin.

Bullet lo since it's a mere single cylinder I would go with 500 if long rides with two-up is in your mide with comfort..

hello bro ela unnaru 

ee year riding start chesaara

meeru antha pedda pedda rides ki velthrraa like leh and ladahk etc

nenithe max guntur, BZA vellanu :dream:

when ever bored will go on vikarabad road or mahabubnagar highway for sometime .

Planning to go to jammu by flight and from there thinking to rent a bike for khardung La trip , eppatiki neraveruddo ento :(

when ever bored will go on vikarabad road or mahabubnagar highway for sometime .

Planning to go to jammu by flight and from there thinking to rent a bike for khardung La trip , eppatiki neraveruddo ento :(

Fly till Delhi, from there you can rent RE and ride to leh.. I did that while back.. was an awesome trip

Confirm anukuntey DB lo [ostandiii anni savaygaa unnatey iam also intrested....

Archived