Vintage

PRUDHVI

Every movie will not be acceptable to all audience and cannot reach their expectations. Within his limitations rajamouli did great job and I think he succeeded. Everytime a hero does a movie with ssr their next movies will be flop as that movies cannot reach their earlier ssr movie. But now I think ssr next movie will be flop if it misses the audience expectations

Every movie will not be acceptable to all audience and cannot reach their expectations. Within his limitations rajamouli did great job and I think he succeeded. Everytime a hero does a movie with ssr their next movies will be flop as that movies cannot reach their earlier ssr movie. But now I think ssr next movie will be flop if it misses the audience expectations

After every SSR hit, people expected his next movie will be a flop, but every time he proved them wrong.... I don't think SSR will take a flop! Trust me, when ever he thinks it won't work out he will stop making movies instead of making flops...

It's not SSR catching audience pulse, its audience tuning to SSR's pulse! He reached to a new level altogether

After every SSR hit, people expected his next movie will be a flop, but every time he proved them wrong.... I don't think SSR will take a flop! Trust me, when ever he thinks it won't work out he will stop making movies instead of making flops...

It's not SSR catching audience pulse, its audience tuning to SSR's pulse! He reached to a new level altogether

Archived