Venkatesh focusing on Bollywood

nl001

Venkatesh_imgN7.jpg

Though they did few films, none of the Telugu big heroes made a mark in Bollywood. Venkatesh in an interview expressed his desire to act in the films of all the languages. When asked about acting in Bollywood films, “ It was a difficult call for me to shift base to Mumbai even though I got a lot of offers. Maybe I was destined to be in the South all these years. But I am seriously planning to work on some interesting scripts by 2010 and do some Hindi films.” He further added, “I would like to act in all languages very soon.”

Is he interested in sequels? “I’m just working on the script, which will be a remake of Gharshana Director Gautam Menon is very keen to get the right script. So once we get the right one, I will be on it. We are also planning sequel to Bobbili Raja. Which will have either me or Rana in the lead role,” said Venkatesh. On his special spiritual interests, “For me spirituality is serious business. So for me God is not casual. I think the best thing which has happened to me in life is I took a strong liking to all the spiritual masters who have made me very strong in life,” said Venkatesh.

Archived