TG govt ki inko bump

phani2

Survey illegal ani high court lo petition vesaaru

petition yeh ga yemundhi antaaremo, daani lo clear ga legal issues quote chesaaru! State govt has no right to collect financial info like account number, IT returns etc!

For any survey initiated by govt, a gezette notification has to be issue with prior intimation

Govt wanted ga public transport ni stop chese right ledhu

ilanti inka konni factors ni quote chestu petition vesindhi oka lady!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Survey illegal ani high court lo petition vesaaru

petition yeh ga yemundhi antaaremo, daani lo clear ga legal issues quote chesaaru! State govt has no right to collect financial info like account number, IT returns etc!

For any survey initiated by govt, a gezette notification has to be issue with prior intimation

Govt wanted ga public transport ni stop chese right ledhu

ilanti inka konni factors ni quote chestu petition vesindhi oka lady!

Even a blind and deaf judge knows that this is against constitutional rights, it will not stand judicial scrutiny.

may be public transport emergency servicce etc etc gurinchi chevulu pindutharu migathavanni mem jokyam chesukoma antaru

emergency services stop cheyamanu ani CM chepparu kada clear ga. public transport is being used by govt for a scheme intended to benefit people of the state.

courts bandh call eechi transport ni aapesthene intervene karu bro. elanti vishayalo courts dont intervene. 

why do you think they should intervene bro?

B,cuz it is against constitutional rights. If I were in hyd, I would point blank refuse to give my bank account details, they have absolutely no right to ask for them. And FYI, that is what I asked my mother to do, refuse to give any kind of info and on further questioning or pressure I have asked her to tell them " All my details are in my voter ID card, go and take it from there"

emergency services stop cheyamanu ani CM chepparu kada clear ga. public transport is being used by govt for a scheme intended to benefit people of the state.

courts bandh call eechi transport ni aapesthene intervene karu bro. elanti vishayalo courts dont intervene. 

Chatta ullanghana jarigithene interfere avutharu. Chudali mari ee survey lo emaina chatta ullanghana vundhemo aa judge/lawyers ke teliyali.

B,cuz it is against constitutional rights. If I were in hyd, I would point blank refuse to give my bank account details, they have absolutely no right to ask for them. And FYI, that is what I asked my mother to do, refuse to give any kind of info and on further questioning or pressure I have asked her to tell them " All my details are in my voter ID card, go and take it from there"

Obsolutely or they can use Adhar card info, why they need another survey waste fellaws

Chatta ullanghana jarigithene interfere avutharu. Chudali mari ee survey lo emaina chatta ullanghana vundhemo aa judge/lawyers ke teliyali.

Yes, adhe quote chesaaru petition lo! State has no right to ask details of my IT returns and ban account details! It is 100% under central govt

pervez bro, there is a misunderstanding here..the whole survey itself is optional. if you are not participating in survey, you are not eligible to avail any assistance based schemes brought out by state govt. if you dont want to open the door, no one would bother to break it open.

pervez bro, there is a misunderstanding here..the whole survey itself is optional. if you are not participating in survey, you are not eligible to avail any assistance based schemes brought out by state govt. if you dont want to open the door, no one would bother to break it open.

The question is not whether it is optional or otherwise, it is unconstitutional and against fundamental rights. As for availing schemes, one has to submit documents at the time of availing the benefits. For example, when fee reimbursement scheme was implemented, they did not go house to house  survey, it is the responsibility of student to submit documents to avail the scheme.

This will be my last response on this topic.

The question is not whether it is optional or otherwise, it is unconstitutional and against fundamental rights. As for availing schemes, one has to submit documents at the time of availing the benefits. For example, when fee reimbursement scheme was implemented, they did not go house to house  survey, it is the responsibility of student to submit documents to avail the scheme.

This will be my last response on this topic.

brother, as per me there is nothing unconstitutional about it. we will touch base again on 19th.

Archived