Film Project By NFDB Family

NTR_TDP_NTR

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Koti rupalaki elanti cinema vasthundhi any references ?

I had the same question.

Btw, just came over this, mana kick starter campaigns interesting ga unnayi. Good ideas no matter..

3 shares for me. Idea bagunte, will go up..

Once 75 members turn up then we would start the process ..... there are many people outside DB who are N fans interested to join in our project and ippati varakhu join ayyina members valla next level friends and their relatives ey vallu .... many members came forward regarding this .... for example from my end - my brother is interested to invest 1 lakh on behalf of cable operator's association-vinukonda and also so far 4 of my close friends want to invest each 20k-30k ...... ilaghey many came forward across the members so far exhibiting similar kind  ..... and ippati varakhu evarayana illanti thoughts(want to invite your relatives and friends) unthey but u haven't expressed to us so far you can come forward ..... 

and once 75 members from our DB count cross avvaghaney - we would form a committee first and register a company and then form a board and also we would relax the investment maximum cutoff mark .... there are many requests from the members to increase the maximum investment cut off mark ..... But we want to make sure this would not be completely relaxed(open gates) and we would probably increase the mark either double it (10 to 20 shares) or just a little more and also note here regarding this - the final decision would be made by the board regarding the relaxation ...... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived