★ ★ ★ FOOTBALL Thread ★★ ★

taRAK afrESH

More than double what Madrid earn.. That's serious money, we can get some excellent signings and the glazers can clear alot of their debts with that.

The famous three stripes will be back next season :terrific:

Mid-table team they said.

No CL so Nike pulled out they said

Secured the biggest kit deal in History they never said.

All the other big teams have government backing or filthy rich owners backing them but we have the Biggest and most loyal fan base in the world behind us and these kinda stuff can't be bought, they're earned..

No doubting whose the GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD...

We're gonna come hard next seasons bitches..

BOOM. GGMU

1z6ds0j.jpg

kadhira deal almost possible....with RM accepting the 23m bid.... talks with the players happening

jackson martinez for 25-30m might be the next signin after kadhira....

debuchy sigin this week :dream: :dream:

More than double what Madrid earn.. That's serious money, we can get some excellent signings and the glazers can clear alot of their debts with that.

The famous three stripes will be back next season :terrific:

Mid-table team they said.

No CL so Nike pulled out they said

Secured the biggest kit deal in History they never said.

All the other big teams have government backing or filthy rich owners backing them but we have the Biggest and most loyal fan base in the world behind us and these kinda stuff can't be bought, they're earned..

No doubting whose the GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD...

We're gonna come hard next seasons bitches..

BOOM. GGMU

1z6ds0j.jpg

every season most of the profits have gone to the debt anta...from here on, ee deal ekkuva contribute chestadi anta ttowards debt...

but schocked, intha deal elaa vachindo ani...ee Woodward gaadu sponsers first nunchi baagane chesaadu, signings ee petti dobbutunnadu

adi bhai - inka jackson martinez undadu mostly...khedira okkade ....aa tarvaata sanchez or walcott strikers...walcott gaadu striker gaa pettakute, pothanu ani aligaadu gaa injury avvaka mundu...may be ipdu alaa chestaademo

ninne ochindi annayi malla rumour paiki.... but we need him at present

every season most of the profits have gone to the debt anta...from here on, ee deal ekkuva contribute chestadi anta ttowards debt...

but schocked, intha deal elaa vachindo ani...ee Woodward gaadu sponsers first nunchi baagane chesaadu, signings ee petti dobbutunnadu

worldwide merchandise sales la manani kotte odu ledu ga annai.. Aa image, aa worldwide presence Asia lanti continents la kuda inka evariki undi inta range la.. Official fan base 1/3 kuda ledu mana next competitor ki according to what forbes calculated .. 650 million is ours and next comes Madrid with about 180-200 million.. Sthayi staanam veru.. Woodward rocks ee season varaku aithe Kummadu :)

yo dataruuu..... oka season poyinanta matrana meeru intaka mundu sadichinavi marsipotara endi janalu.... oka 2-3 seasons same performance ivvandi... appudu chudam me deals :P

memu aa chance ivvam. Ala ayna kuda maaku em kaadu, anta strong loyal base undi bhai maaku.. We dare We rule NTR.gif

worldwide merchandise sales la manani kotte odu ledu ga annai.. Aa image, aa worldwide presence Asia lanti continents la kuda inka evariki undi inta range la.. Official fan base 1/3 kuda ledu mana next competitor ki according to what forbes calculated .. 650 million is ours and next comes Madrid with about 180-200 million.. Sthayi staanam veru.. Woodward rocks ee season varaku aithe Kummadu :)

ee signings em chestaaro..LVG 23 players squad kante ekkuva vaddu annadu anta....evaru potharo, evaru vastaroo....anderson, young guarantee out...hernandez kuda out antunnaru...vaadu bpl club ki pokunte chaalu :)

ee signings em chestaaro..LVG 23 players squad kante ekkuva vaddu annadu anta....evaru potharo, evaru vastaroo....anderson, young guarantee out...hernandez kuda out antunnaru...vaadu bpl club ki pokunte chaalu :)

hernandez ni unchukovali.. Anderson, young,fellaini ni lepeseyali

Van Gaal excited by United challenge

Louis van Gaal is relishing the opportunity to manage Manchester United after leading the Netherlands to third place at this summer’s FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

Despite guiding his side to a comfortable 3-0 win over the hosts on Saturday, the 62-year-old Dutchman is refusing to go on holiday and will have just two days off at home before officially taking charge of the Reds this week.

Van Gaal will spend time with his players at the Aon Training Complex before jetting off to California to begin the club’s Tour 2014, presented by Aon. While this might appear a tight schedule, the boss insists he can’t wait for the challenge to begin.

“That is no problem for me, I don't need a holiday,” van Gaal said. “It's great to have such an exciting challenge. To work daily with young people is something that I don't need time off to rest for.

“I'm looking forward to it. I've only met two people from the daily management at the club - the chief scout and the chief executive officer. And I've met two of the owners. It's time that I get to know more people at the club.

“I hope the group in Manchester will become like this [Netherlands] one. We have to sing from the same hymn sheet. I hope at Manchester United I can do my best. I will do my best. Whether that's enough for the fans I will wait and see, but I genuinely hope that will be the case.”

yaa nenu recent gane try chesaa edo hyd restaurant lo..appatnunchi weekly...

raayaalaseema lo famous nakunta kadaa...,nuvvu seema bidda vaa :)

no maadi telangana annai, karimnagar.. Seema food ishtam kani.. Spicy food ekkuva enjoy chesta :D

Manchester United have announced the agreement of a 10-year, 750-million-pound ($1.28 billion) contract with adidas -- the biggest deal in sports-licensing history.

This deal again proves Manchester United is biggest club in the world. Here are the no's 

1. Manchester United Adidas £75m 10 years £750m

2. Real Madrid Adidas £31m 8 years £248m

3. Chelsea Adidas £30m 10 years £300m

4. Arsenal Puma £30m 5 years £170m

5. Barcelona Nike £27m 10 years £270m

6. Liverpool Warrior £25m 6 years £150m

7. Manchester City Nike £12m 6 years £72m

This deal is massive considering United and Real Madrid sell 1.4m shirts a year. Add to this £53 million a season from Chevy. That's £128 million a season just from a kit. Insane money i say

After a great season under legendary Moyes, without Europeon football and some great signings like Fellaini another £30m. etc.

This deal couldn't have come at a better time for Manchester United.