mukka narayana better anipinchaadu

phani2

Ivaala news lo vaadi press meet choosa...............xxxxxx jeevitham, KCR gaadini  my foot anattu matladadu..........telustaava telchu lekapothe get lost annadu............debba ki within hours Koun Kiska(KK) gaadu vacchadu meeting ki

I agree vaadidhi yemi poyindhi teginchina vaadiki thedde lingam ani speed lo unnadu , but somehow nacchindhi!

Ivaala news lo vaadi press meet choosa...............xxxxxx jeevitham, KCR gaadini  my foot anattu matladadu..........telustaava telchu lekapothe get lost annadu............debba ki within hours Koun Kiska(KK) gaadu vacchadu meeting ki

I agree vaadidhi yemi poyindhi teginchina vaadiki thedde lingam ani speed lo unnadu , but somehow nacchindhi!

If CBN had followed the same policy in TG with BJP, the result would have been same, BJP would have come forward for whatever TDP offers or would have gone alone or tied with YSRC to dig its own grave.

AP is inviting TDP to form Govt and TG is inviting between 2016-2019, but BABU garu is busy with shawls.

If CBN had followed the same policy in TG with BJP, the result would have been same, BJP would have come forward for whatever TDP offers or would have gone alone or tied with YSRC to dig its own grave.

AP is inviting TDP to form Govt and TG is inviting between 2016-2019, but BABU garu is busy with shawls.

atla anataniki manadi narayana party kadu kada. adedho BJP anali. nachithe manaki ok ledante KCR lage velli iddariki ok anukunnadi ok chesi vastam :)

But oka vishayam yemiti ante, Narayana is banking on their CPI's strength and TRS's weak position in khammam.............KCR too doesn't have any other option but to yeild to their pressure to get numbers in khammam as well

I could smell one interesting thing today in KCR's words............his fear of cross voting......iyaala repu town lo mana pora gallu MLA seat TRS ki vestam, MP vote Modi ki vestam antundru...............yeh modi geedi lu mana ni baagu cheyyaru......mana batuku maname baagu chesukovaali..........adhi okintha jagratta ga undaali ani vaadi frustration kakkadu

KCR is going to bank on his Stock arrow( Andhra buuchi), no doubt.......He is single trick pony.......He can  not  drag this debate on to  Development and Other constructive Issues in Length.....Any prolonged consumption of Time on that kind of back drop, his  limitations are going to be exposed and he will get killed........  He has to depend on Emotions as usual and will try to rake up those from the bottom of the pot......A reasonable,middle of the road matured Telengana Voter, in the end wont be swayed by that............What kind of voter will turn up for the elections will tell the story.....

His public  wish list number has fallen from 100 plus seats to 70 plus.........TRS arc has reached its peak a  month ago and now trending down......It is going to be a  long time from now to election day....so much time......

Archived