Some comments from Ibnlive

dusukochadu

apple  15 hours ago

Division of Andhra Pradesh into two states is fruitless. i'm from Karimnagar district, where telangana movement has strong deep roots. KCR our MP, initially resigned for Telangana, people of my district voted for KCR because of sympathy. Inauguration of karimnagar- peddapally train is schedule at 11 am , this bloody idiot came at 4 pm. the reason is he was fully in drunken state and slept in his farm house. every time he talks about telangana, in by-elections he won with just 14000 votes, his opponent T. Jeevan Reddy lost 17000 votes to congress rebel candidate, with that fear he participated from mahaboobnagar mp constituency in 2009 Elections. his son KTR won with 171 votes in 2009 elections. let me ask my telangana friends, have ever you heard about Babli project which was successfully completed by Maharashtra? Maharashtra began construction of the Babli project on the foreshores of SRSP and 13 other small projects upstream.Eighteen lakh acres under the SRSP ayacut in the Telangana region will become barren if Maharashtra is allowed to have its way,but we lost the battle. Maharashtra CM closed the gates of the project with supreme court orders, this is wholly because we failed to raise our voice against Maharashtra in Supre Court .Tomorrow Districts like Nizamabad, Karimnagar (Karimnagar is the largest producer of rice ahead of Godavari districts) are going to turn as deserts. SRSP Project fills LMD dam, it supports NTPC-ramagundam Thermal Project and Warangal city for Dirinking water. What did KCR & his party MLA's do when Maharashtra CM closing the gates of Babli?? they merely want power not development. let me remind you one thing, Myanmar was one of the wealthiest Asian nations and a significant supplier of commodities. But in the following decades, because of its inability to address the many thorny issues arising from its colonial past, it went from being the region’s “rice basket” to being one of Asia’s poorest countries. But native Australians, canadians americans did not mind colonial people. Today world knows very well about about those countries. We are protesting against Seemandhra people, like Myanmar did against foreign people. what if we become like Myanmar and Seeandhra like Australia???? every time people in Telangana talks about jobs. did KCR gave assurance to any one about jobs??? and for that there is 610 GO, why need a separate state.

dont fall to CONgress tricks. TDP + BJP no other alternative now.
Do you know Sushma is close friend of Gali Janardan Reddy,
Gali Janardan Reddy and Jagan are friends
Gali Janardan and Kishan Reddy are Friends.
this is the reason Shushma cooperated with CONgress. before this JAGAN met shushma. Shushma and 
Advani are anti MODI activists.
So Jailty and Venkaiah are trying to help seemandra.
See what JD seelam did. He is MOS Finance. not a single rupee seemandra getting.
Don't Blame BJP. for LS incidents. credit goes to JAGAN.

• original.jpg?w=600&h

apple  15 hours ago

Division of Andhra Pradesh into two states is fruitless. i'm from Karimnagar district, where telangana movement has strong deep roots. KCR our MP, initially resigned for Telangana, people of my district voted for KCR because of sympathy. Inauguration of karimnagar- peddapally train is schedule at 11 am , this bloody idiot came at 4 pm. the reason is he was fully in drunken state and slept in his farm house. every time he talks about telangana, in by-elections he won with just 14000 votes, his opponent T. Jeevan Reddy lost 17000 votes to congress rebel candidate, with that fear he participated from mahaboobnagar mp constituency in 2009 Elections. his son KTR won with 171 votes in 2009 elections. let me ask my telangana friends, have ever you heard about Babli project which was successfully completed by Maharashtra? Maharashtra began construction of the Babli project on the foreshores of SRSP and 13 other small projects upstream.Eighteen lakh acres under the SRSP ayacut in the Telangana region will become barren if Maharashtra is allowed to have its way,but we lost the battle. Maharashtra CM closed the gates of the project with supreme court orders, this is wholly because we failed to raise our voice against Maharashtra in Supre Court .Tomorrow Districts like Nizamabad, Karimnagar (Karimnagar is the largest producer of rice ahead of Godavari districts) are going to turn as deserts. SRSP Project fills LMD dam, it supports NTPC-ramagundam Thermal Project and Warangal city for Dirinking water. What did KCR & his party MLA's do when Maharashtra CM closing the gates of Babli?? they merely want power not development. let me remind you one thing, Myanmar was one of the wealthiest Asian nations and a significant supplier of commodities. But in the following decades, because of its inability to address the many thorny issues arising from its colonial past, it went from being the region’s “rice basket” to being one of Asia’s poorest countries. But native Australians, canadians americans did not mind colonial people. Today world knows very well about about those countries. We are protesting against Seemandhra people, like Myanmar did against foreign people. what if we become like Myanmar and Seeandhra like Australia???? every time people in Telangana talks about jobs. did KCR gave assurance to any one about jobs??? and for that there is 610 GO, why need a separate state.

Arey babu....hyderabad ane akshaya patra kosam ee XX gadu TG seperate kavalani adigindi...hyd develop gakunte okka gadunkuda TG ivandi ani adagadu

Archived