Hollywood Movies

Kranthi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Urban Legend

Agora , 2009 english movie chusa ....

nothing related to our indian agoras ...greece back drop movie..history lesson lekka

ah rojullo chirstians mainly roman catholics chesina worst panulu telisayi ...

I'm a Catholic and I got offended. When you don't know the complete context, please refrain from commenting. The ones showed in that movie as well as few other movies are bunch of morons who tried to rule/own people on the name of God. In-fact I see Jesus as a preacher who preached good and I have respect for that. However, I don't give a shit to religion. As a matter of fact, I don't give shit to ANY religion. I'm open to any debate on this. I'm sorry, but I had to report your post..!

I'm a Catholic and I got offended. When you don't know the complete context, please refrain from commenting. The ones showed in that movie as well as few other movies are bunch of morons who tried to rule/own people on the name of God. In-fact I see Jesus as a preacher who preached good and I have respect for that. However, I don't give a shit to religion. As a matter of fact, I don't give shit to ANY religion. I'm open to any debate on this. I'm sorry, but I had to report your post..!

seattle annai nvvu kuda serious avtava

Guest Urban Legend

If im not wrong ur called as converts not catholic.

and I stand by my word ...

The spread of chirstinaty in modern times is also in the same lines

The Europeans did it under the disguise of colonization

now the missionaries are doing the same under the name of charities  ...

e cinemalo chusina vaatiki na convert frnd vuntadu vaadu naatho cheppe  maatalu similar ga vunnai ..

i don't want to discuss more ..this thread is not for that ..and i have nothing personal against u or jesus bro..peace  :cheers:

seattle annai nvvu kuda serious avtava

Serious em ledu bro. Ee caste/community/religion lo aina manchi vallu untaru.. chetha naa dash gallu untaru. Generalize chesi comment cheyam correct kaadu anipinchindi.!

If im not wrong ur called as converts not catholic.

and I stand by my word ...

The spread of chirstinaty in modern times is also in the same lines

The Europeans did it under the disguise of colonization

now the missionaries are doing the same under the name of charities  ...

e cinemalo chusina vaatiki na convert frnd vuntadu vaadu naatho cheppe  maatalu similar ga vunnai ..

i don't want to discuss more ..this thread is not for that ..and i have nothing personal against u or jesus bro..peace  :cheers:

I completely agree with you. Because they are facts. But the thing is, you have no control about where/how you were born. But the way you want to live is completely in your hands. As a matter of fact, humans evolved from apes ani scientific ga prove chesaru. It doesn't mean that we should live like apes. I appreciate that you don't wanna discuss more as this thread is not for that. I'm also taking the same stand and would not like to discuss further on this. Cheers  :cheers:

Serious em ledu bro. Ee caste/community/religion lo aina manchi vallu untaru.. chetha naa dash gallu untaru. Generalize chesi comment cheyam correct kaadu anipinchindi.!

I completely agree with you. Because they are facts. But the thing is, you have no control about where/how you were born. But the way you want to live is completely in your hands. As a matter of fact, humans evolved from apes ani scientific ga prove chesaru. It doesn't mean that we should live like apes. I appreciate that you don't wanna discuss more as this thread is not for that. I'm also taking the same stand and would not like to discuss further on this. Cheers  :cheers:

:iagree: