Nitish vs Modi

phani2

Alert vacchina yemi peekaleka moddu nidra poye style nitish dhi...............

prathee vishayanni serious ga, prestigious ga teesukune style modi dhi..........

small example of MODI's style

UAVs to keep vigil during Jagannath rath yatra

To man the security of pilgrims during the 136th Jagannath Rath Yatra on July 10, the Ahmedabad police will put the newly bought Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) to use, said Gujarat DGP Amitabh Pathak Saturday while outlining the security arrangements made by the state police.

The Gujarat Police recently bought two UAVs at the cost of Rs 110 lakh. Police officials said the UAVs will be kept at the venue of the rath yatra. 

Ishrat encounter case: Register an FIR against Chidambaram for tampering evidence - Dr. Swamy
08/07/2013 10:57:53  

Statement of Dr. Subramanian Swamy, President of the  Janata Party and fmr. Union Minister for Commerce & Law.

I demand that the CBI register an FIR naming Mr. P. Chidambaram, presently Union Minister of Finance,  for having directed the preparation and tampering of evidence in what is now known as Ishrat Jahan Encounter Case,  for which a charge-sheet has been filed by the CBI in the Special  Court against some officials.  I have confirmed from my sources   that the US Federal Bureau of Investigation had provided evidence to the  Government of India that an agent of terrorists, a Pakistani based in Chicago USA,  Mr. David Coleman Headley had during the questioning by FBI  said  Ishrat Jahan had volunteered to be a suicide bomber for payment,  but before she could be, the police in India had killed her along with three of her associates {having connections with  Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT)}.  However,  this document submitted by FBI, and the Report of Indian interrogaters of Headley,  was vetted by Mr. Chidambaram as Home Minister and either in complicity with certain officials  or otherwise the document was €œsanitized€ to delete the references to Ishrat Jahan.

I warn the CBI that if they fail to come up with a clear explanation as to why the revelation of Headley about Ishrat Jahan is missing in the CBI charge-sheet, then, I would be entitled to intervene in the trial when the matter comes up for framing of charges  by the Special Court.  Or alternatively, the CBI should seek withdrawal of the entire Encounter Case.

All one parivar, can merge my party with BJP, says Subramanian Swamy 
08/07/2013 07:58:21  http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/subramanian-swamy-merge-janata-party-bjp-narendra-modi/1/286797.html

Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Thursday offered to merge his party with the BJP.

Speaking to mediapersons after meeting Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi at the Gujarat Bhavan, Swamy said he was a former "Jana Sanghi" and was willing to be a part of the saffron party if the BJP so wanted.

"I am a former Jana Sanghi and my ideology is the same as the BJP. If BJP thinks there should be a merger, I am ready," he said.

Swamy called Modi, who heads the BJP's election committee for 2014 Lok Sabha polls, as an "old friend" as he also praised him as a leader.

"I know Narendra Modi since 1972. I support Modi for leadership," he said, adding, "We are all old friends."

Swamy attacked the ruling Congress for the alleged misuse of Central Bureau of Investigation against the BJP, especially in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.

"People know that it is just a drama made by the Congress. It is a bogus case, an attempt by the Congress to get minority votes," Swamy said.

Kerchief ready ga pettukunnara

lol.. meeru vunnaru gaa thudavadaaniki, asalu Modi ki thummu yelaa vachindi, asalu Modi ke yenduku vachindi, deenilo Nitish paatra yemiti.. asalu inthaka mundu Vere leaders ki thummu vaste, vaallu yentha ghoram gaa fail ayyaru,, ade thummu Modi ki vaste Gujarat lo yelaa thummadu, india lo different gaa yelaa thummabotunnado explain cheyyandi.. lol ji

lol.. meeru vunnaru gaa thudavadaaniki, asalu Modi ki thummu yelaa vachindi, asalu Modi ke yenduku vachindi, deenilo Nitish paatra yemiti.. asalu inthaka mundu Vere leaders ki thummu vaste, vaallu yentha ghoram gaa fail ayyaru,, ade thummu Modi ki vaste Gujarat lo yelaa thummadu, india lo different gaa yelaa thummabotunnado explain cheyyandi.. lol ji

ee vishyam lo maatram meee followers ee maaku guruvulu like wise MODI JI copied or followed OUR LEADER ANATTU 

mona ony tdp garu oka logic cheparu jagu is greater than modi since jagu got 5 lac majorty anta aitae mee vote ipudu atu tdp r ysrc me logic prakaram jagu is greater than cbn kada...

ishrat-jahan_350_070413045914.jpg

Former Intelligence Bureau (IB) director A.K. Doval on Thursday attacked the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), saying the agency exceeded its limit in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.

Talking to Headlines Today, Doval said, "CBI has exceeded its limit in the case and has outsourced the investigation of the case."

Levelling serious allegations against the Congress-led UPA government, Doval said, "Centre had put pressure on SIT officers, like Karnal Singh and Jaivir Ramdu, to influence the probe into Ishrat Jahan case."

The former IB chief also raised questions on the integrity of Bihar cadre IPS officer Rajiv Ranjan Verma, who was appointed as the Special Investigation Team (SIT) chief by the Gujarat High Court on July 19, 2011.

"Investigations have been politicised, it appears whole exercise was aimed at arriving at certain conclusion," Doval said.

Defending IB special director Rajendra Kumar, who is all set to be named as an accused in the case in the CBI's supplementary chargesheet, Doval said he "is an officer of impeccable integrity and will eventually come clean".

The CBI had filed its first chargesheet in the case on Wednesday in which some senior top police officials of Gujarat have been named as accused. It said in the chargesheet that the 19-year-old Ishrat was killed in a "fake" encounter in 2004 in a joint operation between Gujarat Police and the state IB office.

mona ony tdp garu oka logic cheparu jagu is greater than modi since jagu got 5 lac majorty anta aitae mee vote ipudu atu tdp r ysrc me logic prakaram jagu is greater than cbn kada...

meelanti vaallu Gujarat lo Modi BJP ni thega gelipistunnadu ani gola chestunte cheppa, avunu Jagga kudaa 5 lakh majority tho gelichadu.. mee logic correct ayithe mee lanti vaallu vaadini kudaa follow avvandi ani.. neeku artham ayyinatlu ledu.. inka nuvvu vere yemainaa try cheyyi.. OnlyTdP joliki raamaka.. ide neeku last warning

Modi topic kanapadithe kindle chesi velu petedi evaro pedithe petaru mee istam pakkaolaki pettadu ani Sukthulu :terrific:

nenu peru teesukuni personals ki povaddu ani sookthulu cheppa.. neeku samaj avvaledaa.. aadevado inthaka mundhu kelikaakadu, malli ippudu kelkutunnadu.. alaantodi ki le cheppindi.. as long as the duscussion goes on politicians I have no issues.. personals ki poyi P lo velu pettoddu ani cheptunna.. samaj ayinadaa

Archived