we don't want a movie with rajamouli

NTR_Keka

I feel good about rajamouli for his direction skills and for the interest he had on tarak .......

at the same time, tarak gave big life time break to rajamouli and rajamouli gave super hit when tarak is in flops........

But rajamouli running behind the heroes like PK and mahesh , though they are not entertaining him at any cost.....

rajamouli knows that, tarak will ok any kind of movie with him.......

some immatured people who wants to spread negative publicity on tarak, they will say tarak got big hits from rajamouli only and tarak always ask rajamouli to do a movie........

They might not know, who directed the movies like brindavanam, aadi, adhurs, rakhee. rakhee is a mile stone movie , where tarak performance @ peaks, don't say it's not hit movie......

we should get BB and superhits in the coming 3-4 movies ( atleast 2 out of 4 ) ........... it would be excellent, if we get a bumper hit with the kandireega director movie rabhasa.

I wish to see that rajamouli should wait 7-8 years to do a movie with you like how puri jagan is waiting from long time.......

tarak, you might have great friend ship with rajamouli, but plz don't ask rajamouli to do a movie again and again , mainly in the public functions.

I am sure the day will come soon....

PS: don't say like, rajamouli emanna thopa.........ikkada malla hype endi ani.......

NTR we also want movie with rajamouli but please don't ask him like that in functions because he saying he want do film with pk & baby(mahesh).

it reducing your level........

photo-thumb-34756.png?_r=1356418573 as a director he can do with any hero...........but though they are not interested he is running for them and some other stuff

1st f all u must remember dat all tarak fans max like ssr.fans wants movie with ssr but dont feel as ssr is the only 1 2 give hit 2 tarak. Story kudirithe ee combo vastundi.

But ssr tho oka cinema complete chese time lo others tho 2 mvis cheyavachu

:goodpost: but SSR okkade manaku dikku kadu, ntr got talent we can deliver BB with any director, its already proven, evvadu topu kadu.. we dont need to regret

Em cheyalo SSR ki baga telusu..... Hope inka 5-6 yrs tarvata tarak tho mve chestadu main entante ekkada tarak tho mve cheyamani aa audio functions lo anakudadhu

yes bro audio functions lo cinema eppudu ani adgatam fans antha badshaw nunchi aapatam manchidi,denvalla media lo and anti galla sollu vinaleka pothunna,ssr ki ntr nimainchina vallu evaru leru and ssr ippatlo movie cheyyaka pothene manchidi.

Sorry, I want it badly.

I think he is trying to rub out his image as tarak's director. Thats why he is doing all this. Their next combination's subject will tell us his attitude towards tarak.

'Yama Donga' is not only brought him into form but an all rounder tag which got wide acceptance of seniors and his competetors also.

I respect him. I thought atleast all tarak fans will back him but i amazed to see this type of posts in this db that too in this section.

Plz forgive me if it hurts anybody.

Rajamouli ni emanodhu....rajamouli ki koni commitments unai...

Rajamouli clear ga chepadu dhammu audio lo nennu evari tho movie chesina hit kosam chestha ani kani tarak tho chesthe matram athani carrer ki help ayela chesthanani...evaru cheptharu ala ye director cheppadu

kani rajamouli cheppadu

Rajamouli lekunte tarak inka bodduga undevadu ...rajamouli valle kadha tarak slim ayadu

Tarak ni rajamouli chupichinantha manchiga evaru chupiyaru

Andhuke tarak ssr combo ravali ani andharu korukuntunaru...........

Tarak rajamouli ni movie cheyamani endhuku aduguthadante tarak ki rajamouli ante thana hakku anukuntadu,

tarak ki rajamouli entha istamo tarak ante rajamouli ki anthe istam...

Anti's entha anukuna li8:)thesuko bhaya

kani manaku next year lo atleast one industry hit and one BB ravali

Appudu andharu shock tinali TARAK stamina ante............

Sorry, I want it badly.

I think he is trying to rub out his image as tarak's director. Thats why he is doing all this. Their next combination's subject will tell us his attitude towards tarak.

'Yama Donga' is not only brought him into form but an all rounder tag which got wide acceptance of seniors and his competetors also.

I respect him. I thought atleast all tarak fans will back him but i amazed to see this type of posts in this db that too in this section.

Plz forgive me if it hurts anybody.

perfect post :super:

Archived