Calling Vamsi _ Hyd bhayyaa

Ruler

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also fine brother.. :shakehands:

CBN padayatra ki Telangana lo public response ela undhi..?..Here in SA, he is touching the common man....Hopefully he will repeat the same when he visits Telangana

yes brother, manchi comments vasthuunnayi.. CBN padayatra 'hit' antunnaru. telangana lo repeat kavatam gurinchi naku teliyadu brother... antha easy ga undakapovochu..

Telangana ante Telugu land ani ardham anta...manam eppudu Jai Telangana ne frudvoi..2uyj7gw.gif

maadhi Telengana telugu land kadha maa kada telugu talli vundadhu telenagana telugu talli vuntadhi so how is telengana a telugu land, ala anatam lone mee SA pogaru kanapadathandi ]2uyj7gw.gif

maadhi Telengana telugu land kadha maa kada telugu talli vundadhu telenagana telugu talli vuntadhi so how is telengana a telugu land, ala anatam lone mee SA pogaru kanapadathandi ]

I dont subscribe to KCR's views on Telugu nadu and Telangana naa...2uyj7gw.gif

alaa ani negitive kooda undadu bro hope he goes to every part in TG

KCR single point agenda Telangana kaavochchu.....but that need not necessarily be the sole agenda of common man in Telangana ..they have their own shares of problems due to complete failure of current Congress Govts naa....CBN will address those issues...here and there he will also speak on Bifurcation issues when there is a public demand..wcir93.gif

alaa ani negitive kooda undadu bro hope he goes to every part in TG

SA lo unna advantage CBN ki TG lo undadhu brother. offlate, SA lo sarina prathyardhi ledu CBN ki.. jagan being in jail, and a weak congress helped too..all said and done, CBN for the first time people tho baga mingle ayyadu ana message bayataki vasthundhi.. excellent work, hope it pays off for TDP!

SA lo unna advantage CBN ki TG lo undadhu brother. offlate, SA lo sarina prathyardhi ledu CBN ki.. jagan being in jail, and a weak congress helped too..all said and done, CBN for the first time people tho baga mingle ayyadu ana message bayataki vasthundhi.. excellent work, hope it pays off for TDP!

I feel the contrary brother...I think it will be more advantageous to CBN in Telangana than in SA. ..not for the reason that he doesn't have any opponents there..but for the reason his opponents have failed the public opinion multiple times there...Congress and TRS have failed the aspirations of Separate Telangana even inspite of repeated public mandate in that direction......He has a fair chance to capitalize on that issue...

I feel the contrary brother...I think it will be more advantageous to CBN in Telangana than in SA. ..not for the reason that he doesn't have any opponents there..but for the reason his opponents have failed the public opinion multiple times there...Congress and TRS have failed the aspirations of Separate Telangana even inspite of repeated public mandate in that direction......He has a fair chance to capitalize on that issue...

CBN capitalize chesukunte antha kante maku kavalasindhi emi ledu.. telangana loni prathi udyamakarudu chala santosha padavalasina vishyam. kani brother, if CBN has to capitalize, he has to show an alternate approach to achieve separate T state and move in that direction.. antha easy kademo..;

yes brother, manchi comments vasthuunnayi.. CBN padayatra 'hit' antunnaru. telangana lo repeat kavatam gurinchi naku teliyadu brother... antha easy ga undakapovochu..

Vamsi Brother, I am from MBNR district. Ikkada janaallo nunchi CBN meeda manchi comments vinapadtunnayi...Lets see how it turns out once he enters MBNR district in 10 days.

CBN capitalize chesukunte antha kante maku kavalasindhi emi ledu.. telangana loni prathi udyamakarudu chala santosha padavalasina vishyam. kani brother, if CBN has to capitalize, he has to show an alternate approach to achieve separate T state and move in that direction.. antha easy kademo..;

i agree with you brother..It is not so easy for CBN either...So this Stalemate situation......KCR has the problem of sustaining the movement alive....CBN doesn't have such a problem, he can focus on other issues concerning the common public, at the same time respecting the public sentiments in Telangana....It will be interesting to watch the next General elections2014, have to wait and see...

Archived