Clearing MISCONCEPTIONS about ISLAM

Npower

The word UNBELIEVING starts after...... the PREACHING of a right religion ends. So, if some MUSLIM comes to you and preach about his religion to you... and if u do not agree to his viewpoint) Being of one God & Muhammed(SAW) as his Prophet)... then, you will become unbeliever. But,for this you must be approached first and should be given entire data to you to convince... so, at first point.. most of Non-Muslims cannot become UNBELIEVERS... as easily as they feel or you are feeling.

Secondly, even after refusing it... those people(Unbelievers of those times in this context) committed attrocities on the PREACHING persons... Muhammad(SAW) and his companions. So, above phrases were addressing those people... and not a harmless UNBELIEVER.

Intha clearga raasanu kada bro.

mee words framing naaku ardham kaaledhu le brother...anduke malla adagaalsi vachchindi...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For you Sree Ram bro.... http://coastaldigest.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38098:engineer&catid=58:exclusive-news&Itemid=57

And a small expert from this long interview :

Do you agree that countries that call themselves as ‘Islamic states’ have actually deviated from the teachings of Islam?

A: Definitely. There has been a huge deviation. The Pakistani blasphemy law about abusing Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), for instance. Look at the life of the Prophet (pbuh). An elderly woman would throw garbage on him every day when he would pass by her house. Not a single time did he say a word to her and one fine day when he noticed that no garbage was thrown on him, he enquired about the lady. He was told that she had fallen ill and he went to see her and prayed for her recovery. What blasphemy law are they talking about?

Irfan5.jpgMost Arab countries do not give sufficient religious freedom to the minorities in their lands, whether it is the Shia minorities or ethnic, tribal and other minorities. In Islam, the minorities are referred to as ‘Zimmis’ which means that they are under the protection and responsibility of the Islamic state. If you see the life of the Prophet (pbuh), you will see that he gave religious freedom to the followers of other religions in Medinah. He had even allowed a Christian delegation to pray inside his mosque (Masjid-e-Nabavi). Isn’t this multiculturalism? The Prophet (pbuh) and the Christians, Jews and atheists had signed a pact that each one will follow their respective religions but if Medinah is attacked, then all will join as one and fight the invading army. Isn’t this multiculturalism and co-existence? Allah says in the Quran that He has created nations and tribes and different communities so that people may know each other and not fight each other. So multiculturalism and diversity is created by Allah Himself. Hazrath Nizamuddin Aulia (ra) once told his student Amir Khusro (ra) when he saw a Hindu woman praying on the banks of a river, not to hate her as she too was worshipping the Almighty. The Quran says doing justice is next to piety. What Arab countries are doing today is following the will of their respective Sultans. If a Christian preacher is to enter some Arab countries, he has to do so with the permission of the Sultan. In some Arab countries even the Friday sermons of Muslims are to be delivered after being approved by the Sultan. So where is the religious freedom? The essence of Islam is being a good citizen. What is important is to practice the values of the Quran.

Sajeed bhai, ee polygamy gurinchi matram naku konni doubts vunnayi.

Muhammad himself had 11 wives in his life time and had 4 wives at any point of time----mana db lone eppudo sadiva.

correctena?

And if correct, oka prophet inni marriages chesukovatam correctena?

Muhammad himself had 11 wives in his life time and had 4 wives at any point of time----mana db lone eppudo sadiva.

correctena?

Sure bro... detail ga discuss chesta... but now i am going out for some work. This point should be clarified.. and i will try to clarify within my reach and knowledge.

Thanks to all brothers for the healthy discussion. :shakehands:

correctena?

nannu seppamantaava dhaaniki samadhanam.......

enthamandhini sesukovaali..entha mandhini sesuko koodadu ......Desam kalam sandarmbam batti untadhi......mana Krishnudiki leru chaala mandhi baryalu...aayana Jagadhguruvu kaaledhaa?..Laws are which will change with time...but Truth is eternal and doesn't change...Prescribe to the Truths proclaimed by the Great people and not blindly follow what they did in their life time...

ittane kondallo kurchuni dhammu esukuntaante...oka kirastaani paster vachchi adigaadu.....mee Ramudu enduku pelli sesukunnaadu...devudu pelli sesukodu kadhaa ani?..avunaa anna....avunu kadhaa ani annaadu......arey...andariki mee yesu prabuvu ki malle kanyalaki putte facility undadu kadhaa....lokaaniki oka saraina margam sooyettataaniki maa ramudu felli sesukunaadu le ani seppa.....adhi ini vaadu Yappy ga ellifoyaadu...

ittane kondallo kurchuni dhammu esukuntaante...oka kirastaani paster vachchi adigaadu.....mee Ramudu enduku pelli sesukunnaadu...devudu pelli sesukodu kadhaa ani?..avunaa anna....avunu kadhaa ani annaadu......arey...andariki mee yesu prabuvu ki malle kanyalaki putte facility undadu kadhaa....lokaaniki oka saraina margam sooyettataaniki maa ramudu felli sesukunaadu le ani seppa.....adhi ini vaadu Yappy ga ellifoyaadu...

:roflmao:

kaani ide jaruguthundiga sadly :(

that has to change.....Uniform civil code ante adhe....oka desam lo unde pourulu....irrespective of religions have to fall under the framework of a single legislation framed by the govts under the constitution....sadly we dont do that in India....lots of innocent muslim women are becoming the victims of this age old systems existing still now..

People like u r not voicing ur opinions loud and hence we hear all these hatred things coming from radical muslims bro......

you are 100% right masaab...The sane voice from the Islamic world is not being heard loud enough and it is only the extremist voice that is heard most often...This has to do something with the self-serving media and politicians (most often Congress and like minded parties..)...Fortunately we have many such good minded muslims in this country....Trust me....mana ladies entho goppaga cheppukune Benaras sarees ee muslim weavers neseve....even in Vaishnodevi Temple, there are upteen muslims who serve lakhs of Hindu piligrams who visit that holy shrine......same with the Guruvaayur Temple in Kerala, it is muslims who supply flowers to that shrine on a daily basis, the other day there was a small news item in Eenadu in Khammam district about a Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, it is mostly muslims along with Hindus who come and visit that shrine, there are many many muslims in different parts of the country who wants the Govt to impose a ban on Cow slaughtering (for most of them it is their only source of livelyhood)..even today there is a news item, where a Muslim Constable from Maharastra came forward and offered his services to hang the dreaded Terrorist Kasab Ajmal and the muslim community there whole heartedly appreciated him.......ila cheppukunta pothe...innumerable examples unnayi....

But our self-serving politicians and parties for their vote-bank politics...wanted to see a clear division among the different sects....they wanted to play one against the other...instill fear amongst certain communities for serving their selfish ends....such scenarios will only encourage the extremist elements more and more....and in the long run will cause the maximum damage...

ee samagratha ni kaapadukuntu...teevravaaadha shaktulni anichi vesi, desanni pragathi baata pattinche prabutvaalu raavali eppatikaina....With many threats to India from many quarters, it is high time we see such govts......or else as a nation India will lose many wonderful opportunites to play a leading role once again in the global scenario...

you are 100% right masaab...The sane voice from the Islamic world is not being heard loud enough and it is only the extremist voice that is heard most often...This has to do something with the self-serving media and politicians (most often Congress and like minded parties..)...Fortunately we have many such good minded muslims in this country....Trust me....mana ladies entho goppaga cheppukune Benaras sarees ee muslim weavers neseve....even in Vaishnodevi Temple, there are upteen muslims who serve lakhs of Hindu piligrams who visit that holy shrine......same with the Guruvaayur Temple in Kerala, it is muslims who supply flowers to that shrine on a daily basis, the other day there was a small news item in Eenadu in Khammam district about a Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, it is mostly muslims along with Hindus who come and visit that shrine, there are many many muslims in different parts of the country who wants the Govt to impose a ban on Cow slaughtering (for most of them it is their only source of livelyhood)..even today there is a news item, where a Muslim Constable from Maharastra came forward and offered his services to hang the dreaded Terrorist Kasab Ajmal and the muslim community there whole heartedly appreciated him.......ila cheppukunta pothe...innumerable examples unnayi....

But our self-serving politicians and parties for their vote-bank politics...wanted to see a clear division among the different sects....they wanted to play one against the other...instill fear amongst certain communities for serving their selfish ends....such scenarios will only encourage the extremist elements more and more....and in the long run will cause the maximum damage...

ee samagratha ni kaapadukuntu...teevravaaadha shaktulni anichi vesi, desanni pragathi baata pattinche prabutvaalu raavali eppatikaina....With many threats to India from many quarters, it is high time we see such govts......or else as a nation India will lose many wonderful opportunites to play a leading role once again in the global scenario...

As I told earlier all the Christians and Muslims in India have Hindu roots in them.....Tolerance is in the blood mastaru......

See other places in the world where massacres happen very commonly on a daily basis.....

As I told earlier all the Christians and Muslims in India have Hindu roots in them.....Tolerance is in the blood mastaru......

See other places in the world where massacres happen very commonly on a daily basis.....

I agree with that mastaru....Christians and Muslims have a common ancestory here in India...Their forefathers were all Hindus ..

I have other questions on the concepts of Darul Harab and Darul Islam...the consequences of these concepts vis a vis a multipluralistic society like India.....from which I would like to hear more from Npower brother...

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Abu_Dawood

Hello brother. You are a thoughtful man with good heart. I really appreciate that.

There are many Muslim countries who cultivated an atmosphere of peace and harmony among their citizens. Unfortunately all we hear in headlines is Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi etc. There is no denying though ... there is Islam extremism that is real and vocal ... just as in Hindu and Christian extremists. For the most part Christianity and Hinduism (atleast trying) understood the balance and trying to cope with the notion of coexistence. I wish there was some balancing power in the Islamic world to put a check on these radical Muslim extremists (our way or Hell way types). I see that at a granular level ... at our level. But it needs to happen on a much broader theater.

If you followed any of my previous posts, you'd know that I'm not a religious person ... but I have convictions of my own. All in good spirit :shakehands:

Hello brother. You are a thoughtful man with good heart. I really appreciate that.

There are many Muslim countries who cultivated an atmosphere of peace and harmony among their citizens. Unfortunately all we hear in headlines is Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi etc. There is no denying though ... there is Islam extremism that is real and vocal ... just as in Hindu and Christian extremists. For the most part Christianity and Hinduism (atleast trying) understood the balance and trying to cope with the notion of coexistence. I wish there was some balancing power in the Islamic world to put a check on these radical Muslim extremists (our way or Hell way types). I see that at a granular level ... at our level. But it needs to happen on a much broader theater.

If you followed any of my previous posts, you'd know that I'm not a religious person ... but I have convictions of my own. All in good spirit :shakehands:

akkada I phone 5 launch start ayyindhi annai 23kbt3s.gif

akkada I phone 5 launch start ayyindhi annai 23kbt3s.gif

Iphone aa? Adenti? neninka prepaid phone (without text and web :) ) range lo unna doctor gaaru. Naakenduku cheppandi ivanni. Only thing they do is drag me to heart attack (which is a bliss, IMO) sooner than my time. What say you doc?

Iphone aa? Adenti? neninka prepaid phone (without text and web :) ) range lo unna doctor gaaru. Naakenduku cheppandi ivanni. Only thing they do is drag me to heart attack (which is a bliss, IMO) sooner than my time. What say you doc?

Heart attack aa....r u talking about radiation effects annai :blink:

Heart attack aa....r u talking about radiation effects annai :blink:

No doc, I'm talking about too much networking ... too much 'available all the time ... and by all means'. It needs to stop. You cannot be thinking of work 24/7. IT NEEDS TO STOP! at 5 pm! I'll go crazy otherwise.

5 taravaatha mandhu program aa annai banthi.gif

I wish it was simple like that doc. Honestly speaking, I couldn't sleep until 5:30 in the morning thinking about some shiit about work ... watching Andy Griffith show (its a lovely show and its on Netflix) ... ... and I had to force myself to get up at 6 and take my son to school. And my son asks me why I'm so irritated. What can I say.

correctena?

Some where I read he married a 8 or 4 yr girl.

India, Pakisthan, Bangladesh, Burma, Chechenya, Serbia, Western parts of China, complete middle east, some parts of Europe , Northern African countries, US. inni countries lo extremism valla problems.......... some thing seriously wrong with the followers...........

Egypt lo okappudu burkha lu vesukovallu kaadanta in 80ies............ Now 80% of them wear it.............

These people have to take Turkey and Malaysia as their role models....... moderate islam....

I wish it was simple like that doc. Honestly speaking, I couldn't sleep until 5:30 in the morning thinking about some shiit about work ... watching Andy Griffith show (its a lovely show and its on Netflix) ... ... and I had to force myself to get up at 6 and take my son to school. And my son asks me why I'm so irritated. What can I say.

30mins ki inka padukovatam aenduku annai........... :peepwall:

You are talking about Aisha. Again, we are talking about lot of misconceptions. Its a sensitive subject with lot of preconceived notions.

I read it in some DB brother..........both parties were abusing their respective GODs....... If that is wrong I'll correct my knowledge DB....

5.30 ki padukootam anti annai....u need atleast 6 to 7 hrs sleep to be productive.....banthi.gif

30mins ki inka padukovatam aenduku annai........... :peepwall:

exactly bro ... I didn't. I needed to go to office and expected to do something ... I said what the hell ... called in sick ... started drinking at 10am (been drinking since) ... sometimes, you got to do what you got to do man.

Archived