calling jp fanz

Nizam_NTR

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Sr Fan.

ఇక్కడ చాల మంది సగం తెలిసి సగం తెలియకుండా జస్ట్ టీవీ knowledge తో JP ని ఒక పెద్ద Hero గా treat చేసి వితండ వాదం చెయ్యటం తప్ప ఒక్కదానికి కూడా సమాదానం చెప్పటానికి ప్రయత్నం చెయ్యరు.

అందుకే రెండు సంవత్శరాల పాత thread ని మల్లా వేసాను.

ఇక్కడ నీతులు చెప్పే వాళ్ళే NTR / లోకేష్ Threads కి వచ్చి గోల గోల చేస్తారు.

అలానే ఒక నెల క్రితం వంశి మేటర్ ని పట్టుకొని NTR ని ఇష్టం వచ్చినట్లు గా మాట్లాడారు. దీనిని బట్టి వాళ్ళకు ఒక కారణం కావాలి గొడవలు పెట్టటానికి అంతే.

You are so True....bro....They want to create 'DIVISIONS'.....NEGATIVE VIBE......everything....Is it not corruption ....done in disguise......Fine they are our adversaries......lets not fool anybody......Lets not pretend we carry same 'different value sets'......

But this 'False Elite Arrogancy'. coming here....in disguise...under the impression that they care about TDP...... we detest....dont like one bit......do your preaching to your Choir(bhajana).......Dont tell us here, you are sitting on 'High Horse'......We know where you sit.....we dont have good opionion of JP and LSP.....Clear.......If people detest us for that, so be it......We are not here to please or appease anybody.......We are only obligated to remain TRUE to ourselves without any 'Adhoc' relationships that might develop etc which we hate in politicians............That is Politics.....Lets be True to ourselves without worrying anything else......Let the Chips fall, where they may....... :shakehands:

But alcohol serving and money distribution against law ithe cheyyaledu,,,adi chalu...to say that we are better... :)

42 pages JP teddulo annaruga CPM kuda chala tappulu chesindhi history lo ani ee line mee JP fan ye cheppadu, mari pothu ela pettukunnaru meeru nuvvu cheppina lines lo

Idhe logic tho CPM tho pothu pettukunnaru bengal lo liquor panchina parledhu ani Brahmi-17.gif

There are many problems that we face today starting from bad governance, policies with wrong priorities, improper implementation of the policies, corruption and so on. There are many forces in this country which have been fighting to address these issues, there ideologies and the way of approach may be different, but they share the same vision. In this category falls Loksatta Party, Left parties and many more from the 1000 or odd political parties. Yes we agree that to share the same platform there should be some similarities, which we thought are decentralization, corruption, farmer’s issues, electoral reforms (bringing in proportional representation system) and so on. On the other hand we have major differences in matters of bringing in Liberal policies. But we thought of integrating the disintegrated forces fighting for the same cause... :) As long as they don't do it here when they are in same platform..it is okay... :)

You are so True....bro....They want to create 'DIVISIONS'.....NEGATIVE VIBE......everything....Is it not corruption ....done in disguise......Fine they are our adversaries......lets not fool anybody......Lets not pretend we carry same 'different value sets'......

But this 'False Elite Arrogancy'. coming here....in disguise...under the impression that they care about TDP...... we detest....dont like one bit......do your preaching to your Choir(bhajana).......Dont tell us here, you are sitting on 'High Horse'......We know where you sit.....we dont have good opionion of JP and LSP.....Clear.......If people detest us for that, so be it......We are not here to please or appease anybody.......We are only obligated to remain TRUE to ourselves without any 'Adhoc' relationships that might develop etc which we hate in politicians............That is Politics.....Lets be True to ourselves without worrying anything else......Let the Chips fall, where they may....... :shakehands:

Don't tell us here..what does that mean??

Is it a TDP forum...NO..We can express our opinions here...as long as they are not baseless allegations...

That's the Spirit Young man.....that is how one distinguishes oneself from the mob.....Good luck....

Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I posted quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd and you will win your goals

There are many problems that we face today starting from bad governance, policies with wrong priorities, improper implementation of the policies, corruption and so on. There are many forces in this country which have been fighting to address these issues, there ideologies and the way of approach may be different, but they share the same vision. In this category falls Loksatta Party, Left parties and many more from the 1000 or odd political parties. Yes we agree that to share the same platform there should be some similarities, which we thought are decentralization, corruption, farmer’s issues, electoral reforms (bringing in proportional representation system) and so on. On the other hand we have major differences in matters of bringing in Liberal policies. But we thought of integrating the disintegrated forces fighting for the same cause... :) As long as they don't do it here when they are in same platform..it is okay... :)

So jathiya stayilo oka policy state lo oka policy, then how do you say you are different, All the above lines you wrote are written in bold letters in all parties manifestos, then how different are communists. Do you and communists have same ideals on all the issues. Is that enough of you to support that we were into a alliance because we agree on 5 of 1000 ideals, Then how different you are. For Instance Jagan said that he supports UPA in center as it is secular but opposes congress here. Do you think that is agreable?

Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I posted quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd and you will win your goals

that is what JP also should learn about politcs naa Kiran ji...

idhi andariki varthisthundi annay including JP and his supporters

Aa links chudandi bhayya..they were arrested on that basis..

So is Jagan. Does it make him criminal at this point? In my opinion, no. But I'm hoping some in the judicial system muster the courage to make conscious decision. That's how a conscious society goes forward. Some stand up against all odds. Unfortunately, IMO, JP is not one of them.

yes SRK ji.. but unfortunately our crowd is more rogueish than those in the roman days.. they shout.. " liquor.. money.. freebies.. " in the end politicians cut the cake and eat too

Any Reform or Change of heart doesn;t happen instantly ..It takes a life time of struggle Kiran ji...Hope JP will stand by these till the very end.....

I have my reasons to believe that JP's whole existence in political spectrum is to undermine TDP ... one way or the other.

What I don't understand is ... he was once a promising citizen and an officer who could have done a lot to influence common people lives. I'm sure he had some disagreements with CBN ... but how he turned out like this ... baffles me.

It is EGO bro....JP is the biggest egoistic in our state right now along with Jagan, KCR with a different flavor.........CBN is not going to fawn over JP and his perceived so called 'intellect'.. He himself spent his entire life from College to date in Public service and of a bigger stature being the CM for quite a good time, serving different roles along the way......He is not going to be too much 'impressed' by JP.. frankly speaking....This ticked the guy to the Gut, who is used to feel he is better than lot of people.......Lot more intelligent fellow YSR than JP( I know it is hard for the fanatics....it is one of their biggest attractive things in JP....), used the situation very skillfully and made the correct seeds and instilling in the Ego driven JP........and the logistics ofcourse..

Dont you ever think bro..... YSR was just only brash....., he has other dimensions too......very cunningly intelligent......Like a Duryodhana who is more known for Evil, but throughout MahaBharatha that personality showed his 'deceptive' skill in handling various personalities to his advantage...... Balaram, Karna are two such expamples......

A tactful YSR wont have problem with JP...speaking ..yenti sir....meelanti vaallu yedanna cheyyali....memantha normal politicians......maa sakshi ni, Jagan ni vachi asservadinchaali, mee lanti vaallu.....so so....

JP is a pawn.....played by those very skillfully.... :shakehands:

brother... politics lo untouchability undadu. u have to make small compromises to achieve larger political goal. LSP-CPI-CPM alliance is based on the following common principles:

1. No money & liquor in elections

2. Proportional representation

3. Emphasis on universal education & healthcare

4. Strong liquor control

5. Anti-corruption: 3 tier system - lokpal, lokayukta, ombudsman. Independence of ACB

LSP also said it is prepared to work with other parties on these core principles if they agree with LSP. Traditional parties actions are different from these principles, they find it difficult to change. Though LSP and left disagree on economic policies and role of govt, there are highly important areas like these where they agree to work together and present an alternative to people.

Sr fan bro.. I have seen you using NTR's name while talking about TDP's current day schemes and things.. yes.. we all love NTR.. that is the prime personal reason why I came here.. but your attempt of basing your comments on NTR is something I cannot agree with.. CBN in his 9 year term..has cut down and removed two of the main schemes of NTR.. .like 2 kg rice.. abolishment of liquor.. CBN has been the face of the party for almost 18 years now..

No nody ever gave reply or dare to reply on this to me....plz reply here...

Sir, Who is the one that resigned for one of the most respectable position in the country and that being in top cadre...and is fighting relentlessly for the welfare of the society...you call him that it is about him and include him with the likes of Jagan and KCR...

Sir, You don't like me comparing TDP to Cong/YSRCP..though they had certain similarities...but you will take the privilege of comparing JP to Jagan/KCR...

If CBN was most confident and humble person as NTR..He would never have contradict himself these many times..you may ask me when..

But announcing that colour TV's will be given to each house..and free current will be given for 9 hours(After he told that it isn't possible to give free current in the previous election)...is it the nature of a confident person..You believe it or not..people here believe it not..But what public outside thinks is that CBN wants his son to be the next heir and he is trying to give check to Jr NTR...(Even most of the TDP fans thinks so)..This is how a leader should be fighting for his son to be his heir.. rather than thinking about the welfare of the party...Hats off...

btw..everyone knows how he got into power also...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnFXHU2dqo[/media]

See from 2:20 to 2:40 in this video..and everyone knows who thinks about himself...always ME ME ME...and you can watch the whole video too..If you would like to...

Your wisdom or quoting someone else? 'Win the crowd' rings a bell.

No nody ever gave reply or dare to reply on this to me....plz reply here...

Sir, Who is the one that resigned for one of the most respectable position in the country and that being in top cadre...and is fighting relentlessly for the welfare of the society...you call him that it is about him and include him with the likes of Jagan and KCR...

Sir, You don't like me comparing TDP to Cong/YSRCP..though they had certain similarities...but you will take the privilege of comparing JP to Jagan/KCR...

If CBN was most confident and humble person as NTR..He would never have contradict himself these many times..you may ask me when..

But announcing that colour TV's will be given to each house..and free current will be given for 9 hours(After he told that it isn't possible to give free current in the previous election)...is it the nature of a confident person..You believe it or not..people here believe it not..But what public outside thinks is that CBN wants his son to be the next heir and he is trying to give check to Jr NTR...(Even most of the TDP fans thinks so)..This is how a leader should be fighting for his son to be his heir.. rather than thinking about the welfare of the party...Hats off...

btw..everyone knows how he got into power also...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnFXHU2dqo[/media]

See from 2:20 to 2:40 in this video..and everyone knows who thinks about himself...always ME ME ME...and you can watch the whole video too..If you would like to...

prathi thread lonu ide post esthaava nuvvu

Don't tell us here..what does that mean??

Is it a TDP forum...NO..We can express our opinions here...as long as they are not baseless allegations...

Aswan bro.....this is not addressed for you alone.....If you want to be confrontational, fine with us.....Do you think with this keyboard stuff, people can make us not speak what we do here.....some KCR(nizam) fans tried here, not long ago......may be you are not aware.....

Archived