Telugudesam - Evari kosam?

ledu bhayya...If so...Congress has the best history as a party..but tarvata leaders manchi vallu kadu...that is the reason I don't like it....

party kanna nene goppa anukuni party ni nasanam chesi nenu bagupadadam ani try chesinollantha koddiga party ni ibbandi pettagaligaru kanee vallu matram bagupadda charitra ledu except very few...

naa meaning enti ante --- enta pedda leader aina, Party ante ayana okkadi goppathanam anukunte thappu..... andaroo kalistene party.... aa party kante goppollu evaroo undaru....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jp corrupt ani single word unda Aswan gi..

hmm..pina okasari..They say that JP can be compared to the likes of Jagan and KCR...

And chala sarlu adi kuda annaru..that JP is money minded ani...

Cool brother, nothing personal....

Loksatta swachanda samstha ga start ayinappati nundi nenu observe chestunna JP garini.... so nenu observe chesina dani prakaram naa opinion idi.....

Nenu observe chestunna bhayya..I'm observing from a neutral point of view...meeru TDP nunchi chustunnaru...Have you ever seen any Congress ppl supporting JP..they say that CBN and JP have caste fundaes and also JP is secretary of NTR..everybody knows that JP is TDP's guy..idi valla argument...but JP is seriously is no party's guy...

party kanna nene goppa anukuni party ni nasanam chesi nenu bagupadadam ani try chesinollantha koddiga party ni ibbandi pettagaligaru kanee vallu matram bagupadda charitra ledu except very few...

naa meaning enti ante --- enta pedda leader aina, Party ante ayana okkadi goppathanam anukunte thappu..... andaroo kalistene party.... aa party kante goppollu evaroo undaru....

YSR bhayya...

ya nuv cheppina second statement very true..entho mandi kalisthene party..adi evadi sothu kadu.. :)

Corruption king ante jagan akada pl read one more time my post

Hey..I didn't mean you when I said ppl here say that JP is corrupt..Of course you never said that..you said that he is a honest person..agreed and accepted... :)

@aswan bro.......First you try find out from the other bros..or ..from previous threads.......When I do posts I do not address to you....Where is that impression coming from....Understand it. I dont even consider any of the JP fans to be my audience....I dont. Te tell you the Truth, even outside I dont do the mixing.........This is entirely for our bros who know what I am talking.....As for us he is morally courrupt( you check our previous threads, other wise ignore, I dont think you can understand, as you are in complete devotion to him personally......what ever you are thinking, all that,'how can you not find him extra ordinary'.....one page here you wont understand( JP fans and us dont see things same......I told you so many times....You are regurgitating again and again same stuff.....I have no inclination to engage that way.....unless in other fashion, sit with us and I dont think you can do that.) Regarding NTR family etc why we dont care much about Purandeshwari, to understand that, it is not a couple of lines here, you have to walk the walk in life too atleast few times to comprehend, what I am talking......other than good luck brother . :shakehands:

YSR epudu party ni kadanukuni bayatiki vachaadu bayya? ayana koduku vachaadu? lets wait & see how far he succeeds now?

bayatiki raledu bhayya...but he prioritized himself above party ...Sonia ni kathar cheyyatam kuda manesadu kada...

@aswan bro.......First you try find out from the other bros..or ..from previous threads.......When I do posts I do not address to you....Where is that impression coming from....Understand it. I dont even consider any of the JP fans to be my audience....I dont. Te tell you the Truth, even outside I dont do the mixing.........This is entirely for our bros who know what I am talking.....As for us he is morally courrupt( you check our previous threads, other wise ignore, I dont think you can understand, as you are in complete devotion to him personally......what ever you are thinking, all that,'how can you not find him extra ordinary'.....one page here you wont understand( JP fans and us dont see things same......I told you so many times....You are regurgitating again and again same stuff.....I have no inclination to engage that way.....unless in other fashion, sit with us and I dont think you can do that.) Regarding NTR family etc why we dont care much about Purandeshwari, to understand that, it is not a couple of lines here, you have to walk the walk in life too atleast few times to comprehend, what I am talking......other than good luck brother . :shakehands:

Thanks for clarity annai...we are always there to hear you....actually the counter arguments in every thread have become boring...so I expect JP fans to stay away from annai's threads when he quotes JP as an example for us rather the discussion topic being JP...

Whatever you are telling about..I agree with you bro..But as far as I'm concerned TDP used to be a party with principles and values...But now,it is more or less like any other political party...At a time..it is a party that banned alcohol in state...but now along with other parties..it is serving the same for votes....As you are in complete devotion with the party...my words might not taste good for you..But they are true...and TDP party fans and we don't see the things in same way...hope you got what i meant... :)

Thats the only part, we agree( different Value sets).... Aswan bro..... LSP morally corrupt ways of standing with YSR,sakshi,Jagan......and the tacit approvals to congress party in the fights(TDP doing) against them.......This puts too Wide a Gulf....... to agree on anything.......for us anybody....NO DISCUSSIONS....What me personally does not matter much,other bros know my TRUE devotion where it lies, since the VALUES we cherish are not the top of your list( as it appears) to go further, tough for you to comprehend. Any artificial sugarcoating is falling in to Political category , which we detest.........Leave it there bro . :shakehands:

Thanks for clarity annai...we are always there to hear you....actually the counter arguments in every thread have become boring...so I expect JP fans to stay away from annai's threads when he quotes JP as an example for us rather the discussion topic being JP...

Then there will be threads against TDP and CBN..and i don't want you to come and discuss about them in our threads..ok na??

Thats the only part, we agree( different Value sets).... Aswan bro..... LSP morally corrupt ways of standing with YSR,sakshi,Jagan......and the tacit approvals to congress party in the fights(TDP doing) against them.......This puts too Wide a Gulf....... to agree on anything.......for us anybody....NO DISCUSSIONS....What me personally does not matter much,other bros know my TRUE devotion where it lies, since the VALUES we cherish are not the top of your list( as it appears) to go further, tough for you to comprehend. Any artificial sugarcoating is falling in to Political category , which we detest.........Leave it there bro . :shakehands:

here comes the conflict again...different value sets...agreed..But LSP morally corrupt ways of standing with YSR,Sakshi and Jagan..listen to yourself Sir Ji...When I mention morally corrupt CBN against the founder itself for his benifits..you want me to refer to previous threads...but you can claim whatever you think is true..TDP fighting against Congress..In the recent By elections..one can find congress won even those seats with the help of TDP..so is TDP fighting against Congress or helping it??

Values you cherish aren't seen in TDP now-a-days..atleast for me...If you seriously think so..mention what are those values...Why should I leave when I had right to express my opinion..

What you are suggesting is that you will comment on JP and I shouldn't enter the discussion and whereas I shouldn't comment anything on TDP or CBN..and even though I do..you can contradict me..Don't you think this is kind of taking away my rights to express my opinions??

bayatiki raledu bhayya...but he prioritized himself above party ...Sonia ni kathar cheyyatam kuda manesadu kada...

Ipudu chani poyaka antunnaaru gaane sonia ni kathar cheyyaledu ani....... okkasari past papers thirageyyi..... cabinet expand cheyyaalanna, nominated posts etc final cheyyaalanna eerojaina sonia approval lekunda chesaada?

Okkati cheppu, sonia ni kadani eeyana elagapettina oka incident?

only advantage for him is, Sonia had given him utmost importance in the party from state... that doesn't mean that he is above the party.........

We will do bro. Exactly. JP is our example for illustrating purposes........He is just another example material like Jagan, KCR and others......Few of JP or Jagan fans can not come here and not force us, what we have been doing for long time. It is not going to happen. Remember some KCR(nizam) fans came here, try to spam that way, they found out, they cant do the mischievous stuff....Thanks anyway, what is this new 'Avatar'....just figured out from the emblem nalluru bro.. :shakehands:

Ipudu chani poyaka antunnaaru gaane sonia ni kathar cheyyaledu ani....... okkasari past papers thirageyyi..... cabinet expand cheyyaalanna, nominated posts etc final cheyyaalanna eerojaina sonia approval lekunda chesaada?

Okkati cheppu, sonia ni kadani eeyana elagapettina oka incident?

only advantage for him is, Sonia had given him utmost importance in the party from state... that doesn't mean that he is above the party.........

Reliance vishayam lo bhayya..it is almost an open secret now..that reliance funded Congress in 2009 elections...tarvata vallu state ki permission adiginappudu..he disapproved..though sonia suggested him... :)

మనిషి బ్రతికుండగా సాటి మనిషిలోని మంచిని ఆమోదించగలిగితే ఎన్ని అద్భుతాలు జరుగుతాయో ఆలోచించండి. ఒక్కసారి బుర్రకు తాళాలు తీసేస్తే మనలో ప్రతీ పదిమందిలో ఓ నలుగురైనా గొప్ప ఆలోచనలు కలిగిన వాళ్లున్నారు. ఆ గొప్ప ఆలోచనలు అన్నీ ఎందుకు ఒక్కటి కావడం లేదు? వ్యక్తిగతమైన ఇగోల వల్లనే కదా? మన కళ్లెదుట పక్కోడికి కూసింత పేరొస్తేనో, సొసైటీలో మంచి పేరొస్తుంటేనో, ఓ కామెంట్ అదనంగా వస్తేనో పైకి నవ్వుతున్నా లోపల్లోపల "వీడికింత ఫోజెందుకు" అని అతనికి లేని ఫోజుని మనమే అంటగట్టేస్తున్నామే! సో ఇంత చదువుకుని, మెచ్యూర్డ్ పర్సన్స్‌మని చెప్పుకునే మనం మనుషుల్లోని మంచిని ఎప్పటికి accept చేయగలం? మరింకెన్ని తరాలకు "ఆదర్శ సమాజం" పోస్ట్ ఫోన్ అవుతుంది? ... :)

aswan bro......you dont do the reading.....What I prescribed.....did you do that...no....what understanding you have scribbling few nonsense in your lines, without understanding anything from our previous posts and the events happened few years ago. Put me your telephone num., I will see if I can find some time, if you are really interested in what I have to say....sincerely.... :shakehands:

aswan bro......you dont do the reading.....What I prescribed.....did you do that...no....what understanding you have scribbling few nonsense in your lines, without understanding anything from our previous posts and the events happened few years ago. Put me your telephone num., I will see if I can find some time, if you are really interested in what I have to say....sincerely.... :shakehands:

thats not just a reply to you bro...It is for all...bcaz it is what they want seriously...

And btw..which part of my reply did you find non sense...bcaz every word i mean it...I do read of course...without that I couldn't even reply..How will I know what happened during previous threads...I bet many of the members now don't do...other than seniors of DB... :)

And btw..which part of my reply did you find non sense...bcaz every word i mean it...I do read of course...without that I couldn't even reply..How will I know what happened during previous threads...I bet many of the members now don't do...other than seniors of DB... :)

So explain what is the problem in '95? and your understanding........Lets us see, if we can learn something from you, dropping all the 'things we witnessed' and gave verdict on.....

so whats your number?sincerely...

So explain what is the problem in '95? and your understanding........Lets us see, if we can learn something from you, dropping all the 'things we witnessed' and gave verdict on.....

so whats your number?sincerely...

brother enjoy the fun .. my advice (mikanna chinnavadni kavochu kakapothje gouaravam tho chepthunanu ) .. avesam lo unnapudu manam questions esthee.. tirigi manake tagulthayi..

brother enjoy the fun .. my advice (mikanna chinnavadni kavochu kakapothje gouaravam tho chepthunanu ) .. avesam lo unnapudu manam questions esthee.. tirigi manake tagulthayi..

bro.....I dont talk for the sake of talking, if I dont have a real conviction on something...I guess you might have noticed.....You think this lifelong Anaaay fan is blind, putting Annaay above facts.....No...I dont....All my previous posts, when ever that matter came, it is explained in detail. There is no blind obligation for anybody...Thanks for your concern though.... :shakehands:

Lakshmi parvati met NTR while he was writing his biography. When he suffered a stroke and was bedridden...his family deserted him.Not only CBN...no one in NTR's family liked her. After NTR regained power in 1995....she became more like an extra-constitutional authority...which made her even more unpopular among family and party. CBN who was worried that he was no longer NTR's heir...rebelled once he was certain that he has support from majority of TDP MLAs...This is what I knew in brief.. :)

Leave it there bro.....Gist of those lines are correct, if not totally.. Including NBK who loves his Dad like a small kid to date, feels same, it is not about personality alone, when there is a cancer developing trying to eat our democratic system, Annaay legacy, all the good things striven for before, TDP has inherent strength and Great Individual Characters like NBK and countless others too showed lot of courage, normal people dont do that way in Life. Further more indication of personalities like them, who are extra ordinary. Do not go further, not necessary here. Think with heart. k. :shakehands:

Lakshmi parvati met NTR while he was writing his biography. When he suffered a stroke and was bedridden...his family deserted him.Not only CBN...no one in NTR's family liked her. After NTR regained power in 1995....she became more like an extra-constitutional authority...which made her even more unpopular among family and party. CBN who was worried that he was no longer NTR's heir...rebelled once he was certain that he has support from majority of TDP MLAs...This is what I knew in brief.. :)

His family deserted him when he got stroke...... -- Ee line correct kadu, none of the ntr children gone away from him when he got stroke,, ntr himself wanted to stay away....

LP issue, NTR marriage cheskunna roju nundi vundi when TDP in opposition.. .. CBN & NTR family suffered a lot regarding her involvement in party affairs.... aa involvement e range lo ante... ma contuency ki pedda ga competition lekapoyina seat kosam aa rojullone 10L pattu cheera LP ki samarpinchukune range lo...........

CBN & NTR family had been kept silent as elections were round the corner...... They have given utmost importance for the party..... thats why TDP won 1994...... Similar situation now.... so first TDP ni win cheyyataniki try cheyyaali prathi okkallu.... issues tharuvatha chooskovachu...

His family deserted him when he got stroke...... -- Ee line correct kadu, none of the ntr children gone away from him when he got stroke,, ntr himself wanted stay away....

Desert cheyyaledhu.....you are right......kaani oka aadapilla yevaranna inka koddiga daggira vunte baagunde dhemo anipisthadhi.......Kaani oka vayasu vachina aadapilla ni daggira pettukoni, atuvanti sevalu (ontelu...etc) ....cheyinchukovalani pinchadhu.....especially Annaay lanti 'PRIDE' vunna person ki......bhaarya kaani, atuvanti lines lo vunna vaallu ayithe okay........yevarini thappu pattedhi kaadhu....mana families lo kuuda ituvanti situations vasthaayi.....thats about it......Lets us not go deep...Human level lo alochinchali...... :shakehands:

Archived