Any Opposition Leader like CBN in India?

Jaitra

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sree ram brother,

I agree 100% on what you said, but Mana State politics chala different even NTR not visited assembly for about 2 to 3 years time in 89-94 but people still voted him in next elections. Even it doesnot matter if Naidu goes to Assembly today or not as long as he is with people and their problems.(which he is now)

I personally feel and mentioned few times in this DB in present circumstances CBN is the best alternative for CM of AP and TDP Party,

Just for few mins forget the netiznes and educated people who discuss on politics when they find some leisure time rest all cadre wants CBN should be in politics for some more time. that shows his credibility after 16 years as Party president.this is all about internal to TDP.

If I given chance to mention my personal opinion about being a oppisition leader he is good but not the best opposition leader in the state, I'm not critizing him or his capabilities but when you are in opposition you have chance to explore where the real problem and how to come out of it, take any sector of the state which are not producing good revenue due to some issues in the sector then come with up constructive plan how we can overcome what needs to be done from govt end or people's end. If the govt don't listens then go to people's court and seek the judgement.

He/TDP good at pointed out YSR's corruption, I really appreciate them for that but that's not it there is more to worry abt it. Today in A.P Comman man feels corruption is part of daily life (sad to hear that but it's true) .. By reading all the above Don't consider I'm fan or follower of JP. which I'm not and I won't be ever in my life, It's just he is good but he is not the best ani naa opinion..

Sreeram Brother,

The reason I mentioned about J.P is with my few months exp at Political section of NFDB, I prefer not to comment on J.P or N Family politics cos the core topic diverts to some where else.. :) . I know you got it :shakehands:

Sreeram Brother,

The reason I mentioned about J.P is with my few months exp at Political section of NFDB, I prefer not to comment on J.P or N Family politics cos the core topic diverts to some where else.. :) . I know you got it :shakehands:

hehe

only corruption gurinchi thappa ayanemi chesado cheppedhi marichi poyadu , janalu kuda marichipoyaru ,TV interviews lo cheppinattu ga pracharam lo cheppadu entha sepu corruption ante janam peddaga pattinchukovadam ledu

annai janam pattinchukoledu ane maata anamaakandi anni sarlu annadu kaabatte konchemina alochistunnaru annai janam..ofcourse he failed to advertise his success though.

Archived