Quotes on Sachin!!

Greame Pollock

Tendulkar is the best in the world at the moment.

Why I've always liked him is that batsmen tend to be negative at times and I think batting is not about not getting out - it is to play positively.

I think you got to take it to the bowlers and Sachin is one such player.

When you do so, you change the game, you change bowlers because they suddenly start bowling badly because they are under pressure.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravi Shastri

We always knew that Sachin Tendulkar is a great cricketer, but after the Coca-Cola Cup here, we have seen the birth of a legend.

I can't think of anybody who has batted more authoritatively in one day cricket for India, or even in the world except for Vivian Richards

Rahul Dravid

Playing in the same team as Sachin is a huge honour.

His balance of mind, shrewd judgement, modesty and, above all, his technical brilliance make him my all-time hero...

You can't get a more complete cricketer than Sachin. He has everything that a cricketer needs to have.

Saurav Ganguly

The thing I like most about Sachin is his intensity. After being in the game for so long, he still has the same desire to do well for India in any international match.

I tell you what, this man is a legend.

Ricky Ponting

Sachin is the most complete batsman I have seen. His technique is so good and he has played well in all conditions.

To have 41 one-day international tons shows what an appetite he has for scoring runs.

• 3 months later...

Archived