things I like the most about NFDB

ntradmirer

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wht he did was ltd...yes, iagree he was a honest leader....y he did not raise his voice against YSR...if he is against to personal accuse...atleast he should make ppl aware abt corruption in the state

yes.. I too feel LSP should be more vocal.. I get this feeling that they are afraid of being typecasted with the existing ones if they also start raising voice like others.. they instead seem to prefer what they can do... and they seem to show the path how it could be done better.. but yes.. I too agree that LSP should shed its inhibitions on these matters.

honesty with out guts....gummadi lanti charachter avuthundi gani...NTR lanti charachter avadu....he will be a supporting leader ......cant become a main leader

system ni marchesi tappu chesevallaki chance ivvakudadu annadi LSP fundamental manifesto anukuntaa.. I think they will concentrate more on that if given power.. loopholes ni coverup chestaremo main ga..

I personally think we are judgmental on JP and LSP before giving them a chance... my personal opinion.. sorry if i hurt ur thoughts..

ala emi ledu brother ..better to have open discos...i had soft corner on JP...vja valla parents intlo maa fd rent ki undevadu....I should not say here...JP parents anaganey entha gouravam vachindo...valla buddi choosi antha chiraku vachindi....however I lost repect on him with the sakshi opening ceremony

ala emi ledu brother ..better to have open discos...i had soft corner on JP...vja valla parents intlo maa fd rent ki undevadu....I should not say here...JP parents anaganey entha gouravam vachindo...valla buddi choosi antha chiraku vachindi....however I lost repect on him with the sakshi opening ceremony

sakshi opening ceremony appatlo tv lo choosa.. inka gurthu undi wt JP said.. he said Sakshi should run openly and do what a newspaper ought to do.. and not to be biased.. now how many would say that when invited... I would suggest you to check for the video if its der in youtube... i think you may just change ur opinion interms of sakshi opening

sakshi opening ceremony appatlo tv lo choosa.. inka gurthu undi wt JP said.. he said Sakshi should run openly and do what a newspaper ought to do.. and not to be biased.. now how many would say that when invited... I would suggest you to check for the video if its der in youtube... i think you may just change ur opinion interms of sakshi opening

i still remember every word he spoke..edigina jkodukuni choosi...thandri kallalo santhosham...etc etc

i still remember every word he spoke..edigina jkodukuni choosi...thandri kallalo santhosham...etc etc

aaah.. invite chesinappudu alaage cheppalsi vachindemo.. blunt ga cheppalemu kada when invited.. but he said other things which I think would have annoyed them and made them feel shame

aaah.. invite chesinappudu alaage cheppalsi vachindemo.. blunt ga cheppalemu kada when invited.. but he said other things which I think would have annoyed them and made them feel shame

andulo antha siggu padataniki emi undi...vaadu sakshi...nippu lanti nijam ane pettadu ga....jagan still claims sakshi as a single authentic paper in andhra...

andulo antha siggu padataniki emi undi...vaadu sakshi...nippu lanti nijam ane pettadu ga....jagan still claims sakshi as a single authentic paper in andhra...

edaina against ga cheppalanna adi occasion kaadu ani naa feeling.. especially when invited.. but if I remember he said what he could have said for that moment

I never saw him talking against YSR....but he always talks aby corruption,...it doesnt make sense with out YSR

not being against any individual is one of their style of functioning.. if you ask him as a TDP supporter, he would retort did I say anything against CBN ?

athani chusi TDP contestantni pettaledhu ... petti vunte win ayye chance kuda ledhu ... ehh 3 yrs lo emchesadu minimum constituency lo tiragatledhu anta

KP lo em develop chesam ane daani gurinchi website lo undi ani monna edo news pgm lo antunte choosa..

but personally i think being a party leader one cannot concentrate on the constituency... you have too much of other work than that.. just like how many times CBN visisted kuppam or YS visited pulivendula or any other leader for that matter..

Archived