Why dookudu is the highest grosser..

pavan s

Guys... meeru asalu cinema choosara.... choosi understand chesukunnara??? i feel none of our DB members understood the feel of the movie.... shame on u guys...

anyway..... let me explain the whole scenario..

in movie, mahi loves his father so much, so to keep him happy, he does all fake things and show them as really happend and keeps his father happy (of course, i say that he made his father a VP in movie)

Now, in reality, our poor old krisshu one day came out and told that his son did excellent job in dookudu and this will collect 500cr in 1day, 50trillion in full run etc... now our hero mahi used the same technique that he used in movie by faking the collections to make his beloved father happy(VP)... So, this all faking from mahi is just because of his gr8 love towards his father.... plz understand this, and if u ever meet krishuboy, u have also have to fake this, like they do it in movie.... understand....

like in climax of movie, one day our old krishu might come to know the fact and may ask mahi that "son.. why did u did all this faking... just for this old father???? for this father, u faked to everyone and became fakestar??? this is the best love a son can show to dad..."

so, from today onwards, - mahis birthday is international sons day - ITS OFFICIAL....

LMAO... HAHAHAH

Mahesh has hit new lows with this garbage.

I've seen "biggest hit in my career," "biggest hit of the year," or even "allu style: given this specific week, it collected worldwide top 10"

but this is first time I am seeing a big star aggressively claiming the movie is the highest grosser... its sad.

How can they say something that defies all logic? How can a hero say something like this.

His Fans are going into a crazy frenzy defending his statement.

They actually think its true :rofl:

He has lost all credibility. I knew he was hungry for a hit... but why Mahi? Why claim something like this.

Even if the producer claimed it, we would have brushed it off as BS hype/publicity.

But your a hero? :mellow:

Archived