KANTRI UPDATES

Kiran

KANTHRI confirmed for SUDARSHAN 70 MM in Hyd. Krishna Completes 100 days on April 21st and Kanthri releases on April 24th in same theatre. Its good news as Sudarshan is lucky Mascot in recent years.

One more good news is we are coming out of Sandhya complex a B grade complex in X Roads.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the news may be unreliable ...but this is from a unit member of kanthri project(he also worked for yamadonga...he takes fotos of heroes n heroines for poster designs)      

IS BASE

"""THE MOVIE D ON DUPLICATE CURRENCY NOTES ANTA...A BIT LIKE CATCH ME IF U CAN TYPE LO ANTA"""  

Nijamaithe Keka. Catch me If u can is one of Spielberg's better movies. It is a pucca entertainer

The Movie is about fake currency notes. But its not in the 'Catch me if you Can'..

There will be 4 gangsters in Hyd and all these are lead by Prakash Raj and fake currency is one of their major business. NTR spans around these 4 gangs. He would become like nail in flesh for PrakashRaj. The interval episode is the turning point. NTR will be captured by all the Gangs and the encounter scene between NTR and Prakash Raj is the highlight. It takes a twist from there. The film is picturised in most stylish manner and the first half has large part of comedy scenes.

Whats the twist in the interval and how it proceeds will be good to watch only on the big screen. If you guess that NTR is a cop in disguise like Pokiri you are obsolutely wrong:-)

Out of the songs picturised 123 Kanthri appears to be better than Nachore song..It will be the best song in tollywood ..Its in the lines of Dhoom song..Comedy will be big asset to the film and Sunil will rock in this film

Archived