Watched Oosaravelli in Austin TX

Attaluri

Hi All,

We (10 people - 3 families) have watched Oosaravelli in Austin yesterday night 9PM. Here are the few points about the movie.

1. First point to talk about is Tamanna she has done a fantabulous action. Her career best even after next 15 years.

2. Great experiment by tarak. This will get a very big change in TFI.

3. Very Good entertainment through out the movie. (Did not compete with allari naresh at all. Did a comedy in a unique way and story wise.)

4. Excellent Screenplay.

5. Great Great Great Photography.

6. Devisri's Till Date best Back ground.

7. Songs are superb on screen.

8. Tarak's Expressions are too Good.

9. First time ever in Tarak's film i have seen heroine competing with tarak. Infact in some scenes she tried to dominate.

10. Dialogues were very catchy.

11. Everybody in the movie has a character and no useless characters at all.

Notes: Yesterday was a week day and the hall was completely full. Very happy to see that. Really did not expect those many people. Hanuman's statue and taking there was something more than what we can talk and the twists are handled in the best way. Suri will and has taken a unique way and he will definetely one of the best director. Did not loose the plot any where in the movie. Seriously concentrated on the content in his mind. Tarak has definetly reached his target.

Going for the movie 2 times again over the weekend. Booked the tickets.

Way to go Tarak. Believe me boy you are not just a hero and way more than that.

Finally, Congrats to all the team! Celebrate and enjoy the success.

Hi All,

We (10 people - 3 families) have watched Oosaravelli in Austin yesterday night 9PM. Here are the few points about the movie.

1. First point to talk about is Tamanna she has done a fantabulous action. Her career best even after next 15 years.

3. Very Good entertainment through out the movie. (Did not compete with allari naresh at all. Did a comedy in a unique way and story wise.)

4. Excellent Screenplay.

9. First time ever in Tarak's film i have seen heroine competing with tarak. Infact in some scenes she tried to dominate.

Notes: Yesterday was a week day and the hall was completely full. Very happy to see that. Really did not expect those many people. Hanuman's statue and taking there was something more than what we can talk and the twists are handled in the best way. Suri will and has taken a unique way and he will definetely one of the best director. Did not loose the plot any where in the movie. Seriously concentrated on the content in his mind. Tarak has definetly reached his target.

:terrific: :terrific:

Hi All,

4. Excellent Screenplay.

I love that...........Thanks.

people who think this was an experiment.. I dont agree.. This was a pure commercial movie with ingredients for all sections................................only NTR is capable of doing that role............................coz if u ask any hero to spell out what Navarasas are they will not be able to tell.. they will ask their PAs to Googlle......... Only Tarak will be able to anser that question...............

Hi All,

4. Excellent Screenplay.

excellentga cheppav bro..........

Archived