Angel...

Ram Harish

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mexican okie na annai?

akkai inthavaraku foyina restaurentla list lu sefutha...avi kaaka inka emaina cheppu..

1. Chinese

2. Chipotle

3. Mediterranean

4. Pizza Hut

nuvvu cheppamante cheppaledhu..manaki unna knaledge batti fai vaatiki foya.. :hitwithrock:

@meherramesh yeah bro., but controlling desires is much difficult i feel.. if u successfully turned to veg., lemme know some tips..

about 12 hours ago via web in reply to meherramesh

@meherramesh but i really felt very bad seeing the whole process in the chicken shop., hope i will also turn to vegeterian 1 day..

@meherramesh not to go to a chicken shop in my rest of life.. bcoz i can't leave eating chicken., i was fond of that much..

@meherramesh Immediately I felt so bad n a feeling came into my mind y should all these things., n decided

@meherramesh I went to a chicken shop and bought chicken few months back.. for the 1st time, i saw what happened exactly with the hen there

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

alludu menu adigithe, main course cheputhumanu kaani.......side dish lu enthuku cheputhaaamu

nuvvu pulluga sefithe .maaku thindi meedha virakthi kalige framadham kooda undhi le alludu.. :atwitsend:

Rositorie siken with Peanut chutney vaadatam ledha alludu.. :hitwithrock:

@meherramesh yeah bro., but controlling desires is much difficult i feel.. if u successfully turned to veg., lemme know some tips..

@meherramesh but i really felt very bad seeing the whole process in the chicken shop., hope i will also turn to vegeterian 1 day..

@meherramesh not to go to a chicken shop in my rest of life.. bcoz i can't leave eating chicken., i was fond of that much..

@meherramesh Immediately I felt so bad n a feeling came into my mind y should all these things., n decided

@meherramesh I went to a chicken shop and bought chicken few months back.. for the 1st time, i saw what happened exactly with the hen there

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

guess who :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Archived