janda nagaraju

ikamineni

andariki vandanam,,

I want nandamurifans to take the intiative and try to help jand anagaraju for his slefless efforts all these 25 years

And we all should be proud of him

i wish we could do something to this 70years young man lets make a intiative ,ill be the first one to contirbute

please comeup with ideas

regards

Ikamineni

Great Dedication. Simply superd. That too in today's world people like Nagaraju are very very rare.

DEAR FRIENDS,

Come forward in millions let us help together, this is our responsiblity. Person who nevver opted for any position in the party, only caarying flag on the name of legendary our god NTR.

I am bowing my in the honor of you. Great Nagaraju, at least in my last 33 years of life, i had never came across the person like you in my vicinity.

You are the man. Who can sacirifise family life like you just for the sake of NTR and party. You are THE GREAT. This word is just small infront of your great scarifise.

Friends,

Please come forward and help him, if we all can join together, that will be biggest moral boost to this kind of people. Just contribute small amounts ( 100,200,300 0r 500 ) . Let us sacrifise our one day BIRIYANI eating. If laks of our fans camen forward and support this will help his family.

Come on friends.

Thanks,

Srinivas[face=Arial][/face]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived