セラミックムガール【インドのスターが踊ってくれたよ】

MASS STAR

itsirking

4 months ago

Language is telugu... he is one of the best dancer with classical knowledge... u can observe that in his fast movements of his legs ..... but sorry for him due to genetics reasons, he put on weight for sometime... Now he is so slim that u can hardly recognise him... watch him in his recent movie- adurs

firegirl6464

4 months ago

im an african and even i like this song!the fast dancing and the singing was amazing! :terrific: :terrific:

Justbemyselff

7 months ago

Just breath taking....

source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxzxbc6a4Go&feature=related

ee video kindha comments

Ceramic song chala popular ayyindhi Japan lo, that song was used by some japanese video remix group of youtube and used our Tarak's Gola Gola song. As u can see in the first video it matched to perfect T, it became instant hit, now original song kuda japanese ki baga click ayyindhi, its a mania in youtube now, follow related videos. Ika tarak hit movies rajani kanth laga japanese lo kuda vadalali :banana2:

ee Madhya Kalam lo( i mean after NTR/MGR era) ..Rajani Kanth tharuvaatha .. oka hero ki Vere countries( ofcourse Bollywood vallavi pakisthan,.. etc. avuthaee,, but same language kadaa ) lo kooda following undatam adhi Tarak kee saadhyam .anukuntaa.....

singapore lo kooda inthaka mundhu vesinattu gurthu.ee type video...

Ee videos 2 weeks back chusa, Tarak dance gurinchi emantunnara ani went to google translate and saw Japanese comments in english, 90% are just amazed at his dance speed. Appudu detail thread edham anukunna, aa time work busy valla avvala.

Ee videos 2 weeks back chusa, Tarak dance gurinchi emantunnara ani went to google translate and saw Japanese comments in english, 90% are just amazed at his dance speed. Appudu detail thread edham anukunna, aa time work busy valla avvala.

yee video mana db lo almost 8months to 1 year back vesanu, appatlo manollu peddhaga respond kala:D

yee video mana db lo almost 8months to 1 year back vesanu, appatlo manollu peddhaga respond kala:D

Ya avunu bro. Appudu intha mania kuda ledhu. Just another remix song anukunna. Last time chusinappudu aa responses chusi kevv anukunna.

インド人は世界で一番ダンスが上手いと思いはじめてきた 今日このごろ・・・

Translation to the comment...

"Indians these days I thought I had such a good dance in the world"

Tarak ni ku :adore: :adore:

Archived