Thanks for Balayya and Boyapati

Venkatpaladugu

Hi for all Nandamuri fans.

I hope all our fans enjoying the success of Simha…….and I too enjoying the success of Simha….

I always fallow our DB and very rarely I am posting threads because I am not to expressive…

One of my friend father worked for Simha movie….and I knew all the info like where is the shooting is going and how it is going and how the director take cared all the departments (Costumes, Wig and dialogues ...etc).I gave the promotional booklet to DB members……and I always enjoyed all the posts in the DB.I want to increase the frequency of posting the threads with latest info what I have.

I worked in two organizations …in both companies; with what ever the team I have worked (Working) I am only the team member Balayya fans and all others are some xxx fans…In such a environment I made the people not making the comments on our pride and they agreed like he is also one of the top hero in the TFI.

Previously I responded very harshly when I receive any negative e-mail and they are scaring to send such a e-mails to me. After reading one of the threads posted by our fan about the people who are composing this e-mail and I have reacted very sensibly for such a nice explanation. In this process I have received one anti e-mail from my Manager today and I reacted indirectly via alias e-mail ID.

Please brothers we have to spam his e-mail box……attack him………..I never argued like this. and this is the time prove our self…The pain behind this request is “Why such a highly educated people doing like this…(Cheaply)”….

Aaaa xxx gadu kukka chekina chicken mukkala vuntundi vadi face….pichi …na..xxxxxxxx

Please spam this guy inbox… harsha.chitrala@applabs.com

Archived