SACHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sinna

How privileged have we all been to have witnessed one of the best innings in an ODI from 'The Master', who becomes the 1st person on the planet to score a double hundred in an ODI

Oh god... still my hands are shivering... what an Innings it was... specially the one he hit steyn over mid wicket for 4, when he bowled outside the off stump. U should definitely not miss steyn's expression after Sachin sent that ball to the boundary. he might have thought I should never bowl in my life, what wrong did I do thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha.....

Inthakamundu na post lo idi esa.. Cricinfo vadu ippudu rasina article lo specially mentioned about this shot :)

Tendulkar's innings featured strokes of the highest quality, but his true genius was exemplified with one particular shot which wouldn't be found in a coaching manual. In the first over of the batting Powerplay - taken in the 35th over - Dale Steyn fired a full, quick delivery outside off but Tendulkar walked right across his stumps and nonchalantly flicked him across the line, hopping in his crease on one leg to bisect the gap at midwicket. A helpless Steyn watched the ball speed away and merely shrugged his shoulders. There was no use searching for excuses or venting frustrations at the temerity of that shot. It was just that kind of afternoon for the bowlers.

http://www.cricinfo.com/indvrsa2010/content/current/story/449829.html

Archived