How Michael Jackson Turnd White..Truth Exposed..!

Th nly 1

Why about this; some say that Michael has vigiligo, whilst others say that he bleached his skin via plastic surgery. There has been enough controversy surrounding MJ, this thread is dedicated to show you'll the real truth.

Michael Jackson had an illness called vitiligo. Yes its real, a lot of people have it both black and white. In thriller era he wore a glove because vitiligo began on his hand.

what is vitiligo? Vitiligo (vit-ill-EYE-go) is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed. As a result, white patches appear on the skin in different parts of the body. Similar patches also appear on both the mucous membranes (tissues that line the inside of the mouth and nose), and the retina (inner layer of the eyeball). The hair that grows on areas affected by vitiligo sometimes turns white.The cause of vitiligo is not known, but doctors and researchers have several different theories. There is strong evidence that people with vitiligo inherit a group of three genes that make them susceptible to depigmentation. The most widely accepted view is that the depigmentation occurs because vitiligo is an autoimmune disease—a disease in which a person's immune system reacts against the body's own organs or tissues. As such, people's Modies produce proteins called cytokines that alter their pigment-producing cells and cause these cells to die. Another theory is that melanocytes destroy themselves. Finally, some people have reported that a single event such as sunburn or emotional distress triggered vitiligo; however, these events have not been scientifically proven as causes of vitiligo.

Interview with Oprah

This is what michael jackson said in an interview about vitiligo

Oprah: OK, then let's go to the thing that is most discussed about you, that is, the color of your skin...is most obviously different than when you were younger, and so I think it has caused a great deal of speculation and controversy as to what you have done or are doing, are you bleaching your skin, and is your skin getting lighter because you don't like being black?

Michael: Number one, as far as I know of there is no such thing as skin bleaching. I have never seen it, I don't know what it is.

Oprah: Well they used to have those products, I remember growing up always hearing "always use bleach and glow", but you have to have about 300,000 gallons.

Michael: OK, but number one, this is the situation. I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK? But when people make up stories that I don't want to be what I am it hurts me.

Oprah: So it is...

Michael: It's a problem for me that I can't control...but what about all the millions of people who sit out in the sun, to become darker, to become other than what they are. No one says nothing about that.

Oprah: So when did this start? When did your...when did the color of your skin start to change?

Michael: Oh boy, I don't....sometime after Thriller, around Off The Wall, Thriller, sometime around then.

Oprah: But what did you think?

Michael: It's in my family, my father said it's on his side. I can't control it, I don't understand. I mean it makes me very sad. I don't want to go into my medical history because that is private, but that's the situation here.

Oprah: So OK, I just want to get this straight, you are not

The following video clearly explains the same. Please take a look.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

For people who still don't believe, take a look at Lee Thomas.

Black man turning white on television

vnksw9.jpg

fxffhs.jpg

"I'm a black man turning white on television and people can see it," says Thomas, an anchor and entertainment reporter for the local Fox Broadcasting Company affiliate. "If you've watched me over the years, you've seen my hands completely change from brown to white."

"There is no cause. There is no cure, and it's very random," Thomas says. "I could turn all the way white or mostly white."

As many as 65 million people worldwide have the disorder, including up to 2 million in the United States.

Few people, outside medical professionals and those with the disease, had heard the term "vitiligo" until Michael Jackson revealed in the early 1990s that the disorder was behind his skin turning brown to white.

It is not fatal, but experts say vitiligo robs people of self-confidence, evokes ridicule and unpleasant stares, and pushes some into unforced seclusion.

Why did Michael Jackson undergo plastic surgery?

In 1979, Jackson had his first rhinoplasty after breaking his nose during a complex dance routine. However, the surgery was not a complete success, and Jackson complained of breathing difficulties that would affect his career. He was referred to Dr. Steven Hoefflin, who performed Jackson's second rhinoplasty as well as more throughout his career. Jackson had his third rhinoplasty in 1984, another in 1986 and had a cleft put in his chin.

Reason behind MJ's slim body

hanges to his face were, in part, due to periods of significant weight loss. Jackson became slimmer in the early 1980s because of a change in diet and a desire for "a dancer's body". By 1984, Jackson had lost 20 pounds (9.1 kg), bringing his weight to 105 pounds (48 kg), the slimmest he had ever been as an adult. Witnesses reported that Jackson was often dizzy and speculated that he was suffering from anorexia nervosa. Following accusations of child molestation in 1993, Jackson stopped eating, losing even more weight. In late 1995, Jackson was rushed to a hospital after collapsing during rehearsals for a televised performance (which was subsequently cancelled); the incident was caused by a stress-related panic attack. The BBC reported that during his 2005 trial, the singer again suffered from stress-related illnesses and severe weight loss.

Drugs

In 1993, the entertainer admitted taking painkillers, Valium, Xanax and Ativan to deal with the stress of the child sexual abuse allegations made against him. A few months after the allegations became news, Jackson had lost approximately 10 pounds (4.5 kg) in weight and had stopped eating. In a court deposition unrelated to alleged child abuse, Jackson was visibly drowsy, lacked concentration and repeatedly slurred while speaking. He could not remember the dates of his prior album releases or names of people he had worked with. It took him several minu

MJ's abusive father

Although it had been reported for a number of years that Jackson had an abusive childhood, he first spoke openly about it in his 1993 interview with Oprah Winfrey. He grimaced when speaking of the childhood abuse at the hands of his father; he believed he had missed out on much of his childhood years, admitting that he often cried from loneliness.

Jackson was physically and mentally abused by his father Joseph from a young age, through incessant rehearsals, whippings and the use of derogatory names like "big nose." Jackson's abuse as a child had affected him throughout his grown life. In one altercation—later recalled by Marlon Jackson—Joseph held Michael Jackson upside down by one leg and "pummelled him over and over again with his hand, hitting him on his back and buttocks". Joseph would often trip the male children or push them into walls. One night while Jackson was asleep, Joseph climbed into his room through the bedroom window. Wearing a fright mask, he entered the room screaming and shouting. Joseph said he wanted to teach his children not to leave the window open when they went to sleep. For a number of years afterward, Jackson suffered nightmares about being kidnapped from his bedroom. By the early 1980's, he was deeply unhappy; Jackson explained, "Even at home, I'm lonely. I sit in my room sometimes and cry. It's so hard to make friends...I sometimes walk around the neighborhood at night, just hoping to find someone to talk to. But I just end up coming home."

Sometimes, fame can't get you "peace". It can even destroy your life as we would see in the case of MJ. Some cheap idiots would start up some gossip/rumor about you and when the entire world talks about it, being a human being you would obviously get hurt. Won't you?

Looking back at MJs life, if you consider him to be even 1% true, then imagine the amount of emotional torture media and public would have given him? How can we expect him to go through all that crap and still expect him to lead a normal life?

Imagine a guy knows he is truthful and possibly 100% truthful, and if the world isn't ready to believe him, what will he do? People have their own stories and where ever he goes, people have been talking about that. Poor MJ resorted to drugs and that was to kill pain.... he is human after all

Any person with childhood trauma will have a very tough adult life and this is the truth. MJ was a fighter and I want the world to know the truth . Inspite of all that he had to undergo, whatever he has achieved in those years can never be accomplished by another human being!

Rest in peace Michael Jackson..!!

This seems to be a promotional still from 1988’s ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ music video. Note the right side of his neck.

30wb0ci.jpg

Here are two candid pictures from the Triumph tour where Michael’s stage make-up seems to be running.

2196p1w.jpg

Bad tour performance

210zhhe.jpg

Candid pictures behind the scenes from the 1995 music video for ‘They Don’t Care About Us’ from the HIStory album.

f4g41h.jpg

A candid shot from the Black or White 1991 music video promotional shoot.

2111eef.jpg

In 1993, MJ granted an interview to Oprah Winfrey; something he rarely does. As the most viewed Oprah interview ever, this where Jackson first reveals that he has a skin disease, there was a clip that was never aired. I believe this was the part where he rolled up his sleeves and showed Oprah his arm.

ma9biq.jpg

In 2002, he was bitten by a spider, so ignore the scars as they have nothing to do with vitiligo. Michael’s lent his dermatologist permission to release these photos. No surprise to me almost not many people have seen them.

34hf3tu.jpginfmsh.jpg

35iy7pw.jpg

If you ever wondered why Michael always wears clothes that covers himself from head to toe, this is the only reason.

A candid shot from the early 90s, a unknowingly Jackson’s wrists reveal spotting

2my3oly.jpg

2q9cqox.jpg

2cmkvhc.jpg

A candid shot from dangerous tour...

1zf4wao.jpg

Michael also suffered from Discoid lupus

A chronic inflammatory condition limited to the skin, caused by an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease occurs when the body's tissues are attacked by its own immune system. Patients with lupus have unusual antiModies in their blood that are targeted against their own body tissues.

Note that the make up he is using for his face is not the right shade still. So he wasn’t always using ‘pasty white make up’.

w2havk.jpg

2ishbpg.jpg

Archived