pawan kalyan

42 minutes ago, CinemaLover said:

Kinda surprised to see few comments in this thread. Manaki sontha ga poye antha scene unte poye vallam ga? Jail lo unnappudu the only person that extended support "publicly" outside the immediate family is PK. Life is short. We should all be grateful for things that go our way.!!

Anta ok, pk emanna oorike support chesada? Ettagaina eesaranna Mla ga gelavatanikega.... PK should be grateful to CBN and tdp cadre too.

Pk ippudu chestundi prataschittam...2019 lo Tdp meeda Cbn Lokesh meeda leni poni false news spread chesadu ga....okarakam ga tila papam tala pidikedu annattu pavala gadi papam kuda undi ippudunna situation lo

32 minutes ago, baggie said:

Anta ok, pk emanna oorike support chesada? Ettagaina eesaranna Mla ga gelavatanikega.... PK should be grateful to CBN and tdp cadre too.

Pk ippudu chestundi prataschittam...2019 lo Tdp meeda Cbn Lokesh meeda leni poni false news spread chesadu ga....okarakam ga tila papam tala pidikedu annattu pavala gadi papam kuda undi ippudunna situation lo

bagane anubavinchadule chesina daniki

1 hour ago, baggie said:

Great question. When did PK disrespected CBN and TDP cadre since the alliance is formed? I've been watching every video and he has always been pushing towards working cohesively to win against Jagan. 

I ignored your second statement. Coz 2019 was a reality check about what would have happened against Jagan if TDP has gone solo. 
Sometimes reality is hard to digest.

Whether you accept or not - As of now the reality is Jagan is >>>> than anyone else. I could go deep here, but that would distract the actual discussion. Hence the need to fight together collectively.

Again, we are in alliance. That means we should collectively work together. I don't need to call out what would happen if we don't.!

Edited by CinemaLover

Malla Modalettava CL uncle nee Pk bhajana, aayana vaalaki varalu sun stroke tho resting, ఎండ కి thattukolenappudu evening set చేసుకొని ప్రచారం చేసుకోవచ్చు గా... 

5 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Malla Modalettava CL uncle nee Pk bhajana, aayana vaalaki varalu sun stroke tho resting, ఎండ కి thattukolenappudu evening set చేసుకొని ప్రచారం చేసుకోవచ్చు గా... 

Ledu bro. I'm very mindful about what I post here. My msgs wasn't about sun stroke. It's about how we should understand the ground reality and adjust to work together. Hatred is not going to lead us anywhere.!

36 minutes ago, CinemaLover said:

Great question. When did PK disrespected CBN and TDP cadre since the alliance is formed? I've been watching every video and he has always been pushing towards working cohesively to win against Jagan. 

I ignored your second statement. Coz 2019 was a reality check about what would have happened against Jagan if TDP has gone solo. 

Whether you accept or not - As of now the reality is Jagan is >>>> than anyone else. I could go deep here, but that would distract the actual discussion. Hence the need to fight together collectively.

Again, we are in alliance. That means we should collectively work together. I don't need to call out what would happen if we don't.!

Thtqs complete BS. it was anti govt was aspirating person with falsified and sympathy election. Not a one like we are going now (if we are solo). Hope you don't mix up things for sake of comfortability. 

17 minutes ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Thtqs complete BS. it was anti govt was aspirating person with falsified and sympathy election. Not a one like we are going now (if we are solo). Hope you don't mix up things for sake of comfortability. 

I share my thoughts based on data. I respectfully mention that you are underestimating how strong Jagan is at this point. I hate to argue and I rest my case with that.!!

Edited by CinemaLover

1 hour ago, CinemaLover said:

Bro nuvvu pothu confirm ayyaka antu modalettaku....Patha gayalu PK chesinavi chala deep and hurtful....cadre or we fans here can't trust him completely yet. hope you got the point.

Nuvvu PK fan aiundochu I respect you for chosing him as your fav hro but you have to also agree that he left big scars on all of us.

1 hour ago, chintakai said:

bagane anubavinchadule chesina daniki

vadu anubhavinchada leda anedi kadu point....TDP cadre ki TDP party ki vadu chesina droham amuldi kadu....he is one of the key conspirators in this whole mess.....anubhavinchadu kabattee kada Jail ki poyi malli kalsipodam ani proposal petti sontamga announce chesesadu

2 hours ago, baggie said:

vadu anubhavinchada leda anedi kadu point....TDP cadre ki TDP party ki vadu chesina droham amuldi kadu....he is one of the key conspirators in this whole mess.....anubhavinchadu kabattee kada Jail ki poyi malli kalsipodam ani proposal petti sontamga announce chesesadu

adhi nijame.

5 hours ago, baggie said:

Bro nuvvu pothu confirm ayyaka antu modalettaku....Patha gayalu PK chesinavi chala deep and hurtful....cadre or we fans here can't trust him completely yet. hope you got the point.

Nuvvu PK fan aiundochu I respect you for chosing him as your fav hro but you have to also agree that he left big scars on all of us.

Manake antha deep and hurtful ante CBN ki entha undali? But this is politics. CBN ni tittina vallu entha mandi party lo join avvaledu? When our target is high, we shouldn't get stuck with old pains. Move on avvadame :)