ANIMAL Updates || Ranbir || Rashmika || Sandeep Vanga

NAGA_NTR

16 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

నాకు అనిపించింది ఏంటంటే  ఏదో బలమైన మానసిక రుగ్మతతో సందీప్ వంగా బాధపడుతున్నాడు .ఇతనికి ఖచ్చితంగా కౌన్సెలింగ్ అవసరం .  సమాజం ఈరోజుల్లో సినిమాలనుంచి మెసేజ్ లు ఆశించడం లేదు.  ఇటువంటి మానసిక రోగులు తీసే‌ సినిమాల ప్రభావం ఖచ్చితంగా యువత మీద ఉంటుంది..

ఒకప్పుటి ఈ ఫిజియోథెరపీ డాక్టర్ సందీప్ వంగా తీసే సినిమాలకి మాత్రం ఎప్పటికీ పోను...🙏

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Animal . Just mind blowing. Blown away by the cinematic brilliance. Congratulations! 

#RanbirKapoor ji just took Indian cinema performances to a whole new level. Very Inspiring . I am truly in loss of words to explain the magic you’ve created . My deep Respects to the highest level. 

@iamRashmika Brilliant  & Magnetic! Dear this is your best performance by far & much more to unfold. 

@thedeol ji’s impactful performance silences us . Your Terrific presence commands respect. 

@AnilKapoor Ji’s was effortless & intense. Your experience speaks volumes sir . 

This young lady @tripti_dimri23 is breaking hearts. May you break more!

All the other artists & technicians showcased their finest best. Congratulations ! 

& The Director, the Man  @imvangasandeep garu. Just Mind Blowing. You have exceeded all cinematic limitations, The intensity is unmatchable. You made us all proud once again. I can clearly see how your films are going to change the face of Indian cinema now and in the future!

#ANIMAL HAS JOINED THE CLASSICS OF INDIAN CINEMA LIST 🇮🇳

AA review 

ninna evening show chusa, bomma :super: second half kuda ekkesindhi, I fully expected dimri lo lick the shoe, vanga should have showed it .  Vanga :terrific: amma , nailed the performance from ranbir and the whole punjabi vibe is superb.

urgent ga pebbad, cunny anna and animal park movies anni anni cancel sesi Jr tho set cheyali vanga, Time is precious, vanga go and set with Jr :no1:

Archived