Life Insurance - protect yourself and your family

NTRYoungTiger

ONLY USA -- 

I am a certified Licensed Life Insurance Agent, I offer and suggest variety of insurance and financial solutions from many top tier companies, including AIG, F&G, Nationwide, NetLaw, Athene and North American, Americo etc.
Financial solutions including Term and whole Life policies, Indexed universal policies (living benefits, loan option, downside market protection, long term care , emergency funds, tax free distribution, tax free growth, tax free legacy etc) for both Kids and Adults from F&G, AIG, Nationwide and North American,401K/IRA rollover to Fixed Indexed Annuities thru Athene, Estate planning thru NetLaw. etc.

Feel free to PM me to get to know the quotes, I have successfully submitted and obtained approvals for 80+ policies in last 6 months, I am licensed in 23 states.

I can explain you on Life Insurance with Living Benefits

Life insurance with living benefits means that you can access part of your death benefits while you’re still alive. Sometimes referred to as accelerated death benefits, these benefits allow you to access money to cover medical events such as terminal illness, chronic illness, or permanent disability occur and need money to cover your bills.

These types of benefits are available on both term life insurance and permanent life insurance policies.

17 hours ago, karthik_n said:

Bro, what happens to life insurance policies when in few years we decide to go back to india? Are they like 401k ?

term

They will be active as long as you are paying monthly premiums 

for whole life 

they will be active till you exhaust your cash value 

ping me to more information 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived