పిచ్చి పరాకాష్ఠ

OneAndOnlyMKC

I read an Analysis recently about something similar.

TLDR; I believe it’s not madness but a strategy being employed. He is familiarizing his name and image to as many people as possible and as many times as possible. (Scheme names, Colors,  Photos …all are part of it). TDP shouldn’t take it easily assuming it’s mere publicity stunt.

Premise: there are lot of elections in US for  Sheriffs (read as DSP in Indian Context), Local Judges, State Legislators etc., etc.,. These bodies actually can make rules/legislations which impact your day to day activities (from traffic management to abortion) a.k.a they are very important and powerful elections in some sense.

The candidates inundate the traffic signals with just name boards called Yard Signs. Most of them do not have anything except the name of Candidate and election name.

I used to wonder will anybody actually vote by seeing this silly looking sign boards ..what’s the point ani as they literally don’t have matter on these sign’s except name.

what I read recently is that, they are making their constituents familiar with name. Most ppl are lazy or simply do not have time to find who is contesting in which elections and do research about them as these candidates are not very popular. So according to some research, people tend to vote to a familiar name instead of unknown name when they don’t know what they stand for.

15 hours ago, VisionaryCBN said:

I read an Analysis recently about something similar.

TLDR; I believe it’s not madness but a strategy being employed. He is familiarizing his name and image to as many people as possible and as many times as possible. (Scheme names, Colors,  Photos …all are part of it). TDP shouldn’t take it easily assuming it’s mere publicity stunt.

Premise: there are lot of elections in US for  Sheriffs (read as DSP in Indian Context), Local Judges, State Legislators etc., etc.,. These bodies actually can make rules/legislations which impact your day to day activities (from traffic management to abortion) a.k.a they are very important and powerful elections in some sense.

The candidates inundate the traffic signals with just name boards called Yard Signs. Most of them do not have anything except the name of Candidate and election name.

I used to wonder will anybody actually vote by seeing this silly looking sign boards ..what’s the point ani as they literally don’t have matter on these sign’s except name.

what I read recently is that, they are making their constituents familiar with name. Most ppl are lazy or simply do not have time to find who is contesting in which elections and do research about them as these candidates are not very popular. So according to some research, people tend to vote to a familiar name instead of unknown name when they don’t know what they stand for.

but this strategy doesnt work well for india right, as its not the MLA or MP face thats on the slip for ppl to remember..having jagan face or modi face may impact to some ecxtent but not significant i guess..its just to satisfy these idiot's egoinstic mindset

Archived