No doubt he tampered EVMs

this is 10000% sure. he had done som thing. he drafted the results pla. all the pre election things like secretariet burning, Cholera neglegence etc all r just action as we think tat he is gonna loose taz y he is not taking care of any thing.one more cover for his victory is JP + PRP +Splict of anti votes. think he, his son, & KVP only knew abt tis tampering & also the one who invented this tampering technology. dont say not possible. it is. if tis is the case unfortunately we all need to c  him as  our PM some time & YSJ as CM of AP. forget guys CBN cant do any thing NOT only him entha pedda pista ayina emi cheyyaledu...damn evms.

I too agree some problems with evms' date=' kaani avi anni election comission vaala handover lo untai. So i dont think they can do some thing with them. Any way ilant results digest chesukovatam koddiga kashtam[/quote']

ledu boss elections mundu vallu pattu ptti mari Chavla gadni vesaru, adi kaaka one of my frnd confirmed that EVMs such type of signals can be controlled remotely as he is in to embedded & chip manufacturing com.he said it is tough but NOT impossible. the amt YSR might have spent would b like 2000 - 5000 cr.

Government employees andharu...congress vala gupetalo vunaru. They can do anything they want to do.

Example: Rajamundary lo murali mohan win ayenatu vunaru but they sent false info....now they are recounting rajamundry lets see what will happen.

This congress sucks....its not a true victory...

Andhra naku vupudu ravanasurudu chetilo vuna lanka ani pistundi...

I pray god that people of andhra will be save.......

YSR and YSJ will do everything possible agreed. But, CBN also has strong technical resources - to research this possibility. He must have done background work.

Also, the same EVMs are used all over the country.

Basically - Money and Kapus did not vote for Chimp because he gave more seats to BCs. Unfortunetly some of the BCs who are traditional TDP supporters voted for PRP.

Archived