Need help with Us stamping status in india, emergency situation..

curiousgally

Brothers,

Have a friend who lost his father today due to covid. He has 1 month left in his passport h1. He also has a 4 month old to take care of in the usa.  So getting stuck in India without stamping is not an option for him. Any suggestions or experiences you have seen in your circle will be helpful to make a decision if he has to travel to India. I read some posts on emergency visa appointment but not sure if this situation warrants such a thing. 

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

But tricky Bhayya entirely depends on port of entry immigration officer.

once I have all the docs but valid stamping is of with previous company. Even they made me to wait for couple of hours, earlier with other guy it’s totally fine.

2 hours ago, curiousgally said:

Brothers,

Have a friend who lost his father today due to covid. He has 1 month left in his passport h1. He also has a 4 month old to take care of in the usa.  So getting stuck in India without stamping is not an option for him. Any suggestions or experiences you have seen in your circle will be helpful to make a decision if he has to travel to India. I read some posts on emergency visa appointment but not sure if this situation warrants such a thing. 

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

They are not so strict at POE these days. But luck vundaali.

Emergency visa slow ga open chestunnaru in consulates. Plz check with consulates

2 hours ago, curiousgally said:

Brothers,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Facebook lo SOS Global Indians ane group vundi. Immediately aa page follow ayyi akkada adagamanu ee question. 100’s of people Who are in same boat might Answer well.

Hope your friend is doing fine during this tough time. Edhi na personal experience, one of my close relatives traveled back to US in the month of July this year with only 15 days left on his Visa stamping and had no issues. As per law aithey even if there is one day validity on the current Visa stamping they shouldn't stop u from entering based on just Visa expiry. They would need to establish other reasons for rejection at Port of Entry. 

Technically Visa stamping is a document that lets you in to the country and doesn't play any role in determining ones legal presence with in the country. Valid Visa vundi expired i-94 vunna, its determined as illegal presence.Out and out law theliyadhu and I could be wrong but these are my couple of cents and hope it helps. 

Archived