IT Raids on My home Rameswar Rao

Jaitra

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

My Home: Hub Of 1000crore Hawala! 

Looks like the vendetta driven attack on TV9 former CEO Ravi Prakash by My Home Rameshwara Rao boomeranged. A complaint copy of Ravi Prakash that surfaced on the social media sites followed by IT raids on the invincible Rameshwar Rao seems to have set things in motion. The IT Raids seem to have put the devotee of Chinna Jeeyar and his associates in trouble. During the raids the officials gathered reliable information that points directly to the political funding during the recently concluded Parliament elections. The special IT team investigating Rameshwara Rao and his aides found compelling evidence that hundreds of crores of rupees was sent to Kumaraswamy in Karnataka, Stalin in Tamil Nadu, Navin Patnaik in Odissa, Mamata in West Bengal, Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh. The idea was to get their support for making Telangana CM KCR as the Deputy PM in case of a coalition government. Mammoth amounts of cash reserves were said to have been generated in the Kaleshwaram project. The 85,000 crore irrigation project that is being projected as a pioneering one was allegedly made a cash cow. It is said that about 40pc of the project cost was cashed out through Mega Krishna Reddy’s company MEIL. Mega Krishna Reddy who is the other aide of KCR, in turn pumped the cash into My Home Rameshwara Rao’s cement, steel and real estate companies. The current raids are not about the RMZ deal as My Home group has been projecting but to establish this whole link between KCR, his aides Rameshwara Rao, Mega Krishna Reddy and the hawala money cycle. 
It is believed that huge amounts of cash has been hoarded at the very pious Chinna Jeeyar Swamy’s ashram in Hyderabad. IT officials received a tip that Rameshwara Rao’s secretary Venkata Rao is currently busy moving the cash from the ashram. Jeeyar’s men are pressuring the investigating officers’ quoting the ashram’s relationship with Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman. They are trying to gain immunity by throwing her name repeatedly. IT officials are looking at other accomplices - Bowenpally Srinivasa Rao, Yashoda group and Ravinder Rao. Resident of Shamshabad area, Ravinder Rao is believed to be the king-pin in moving cash via the hawala route. 
Center is very clear on making this operation a success and hence formulated a team of sleuths from Karnataka. It is not a secret that IT officials in Telangana are close to the My Home group and Rameshwara Rao’s son Ram Juppally even attends the family functions of prominent officers here. It is only a matter of time to see how many dominos will fall in this scam that involves thousands of crores of public money.

KCR ki ivanni mamoool vishayalu, velli kalla meda padi surrender avvadaniki nimisham koda alochinchadu

Archived