Atom Tickets: 2 Free Movie Tickets EVERY Friday via Text- ymmv

muttineni

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already used through my mobile phone, how to use this offer thru google voice number?

voice.google.com ki velli 28661 ki #FreeMovieFriday ani try cheyatamee naa? If so, how do I attach those tickets to already existing app on the phone. Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Phoenix456 said:

I already used through my mobile phone, how to use this offer thru google voice number?

voice.google.com ki velli 28661 ki #FreeMovieFriday ani try cheyatamee naa? If so, how do I attach those tickets to already existing app on the phone. Thanks in advance!

Google voice app install chesina tarvata akkada nunchi message kottali

You have to create new atom account with that number to redeem those

10 minutes ago, Phoenix456 said:

Once you created voice number, add that in atom app,tickets automatically credits to u r account 

Also before creating voice number, test it in atom app either its allowing or not because some area codes it's not allowing 

14 hours ago, nareshtdp said:

Once you created voice number, add that in atom app,tickets automatically credits to u r account 

Also before creating voice number, test it in atom app either its allowing or not because some area codes it's not allowing 

tried this method bro didn’t work, adding number in atom account

5 minutes ago, Phoenix456 said:

Added google number to atom account... next tried to buy tickets it’s showing full price at checkout

You have to link the voice number before sending messages. Once you get free msg tickets then those will be automatically added to your account 

Archived