Tarak gari ki o chinna request

Attaluri

I have some good points which can go little deep in to all category of people. As of today we have lot of political parties which are almost talking about the same things. But as i saw the NTR sir tour and peoples reaction and response for that, Looks like Tarak sir is really connecting good to people.

The points i want tarak sir to be included in his speech are:

1. Children going to school. Before TDP coming into act lot of children did a stupid works like in mechanic shuds, works in the houses e.t.c. But After TDP came they really changed the attitude of children. Not only children lot of parents too. Please take this issue in to people. And we can also promise that we will definately get 100% children education if we can get into power.

(He should not only promise that he even should request parents. Please educate them.).

2.Second point is TDP also got lot of engineering colleges and proved that a common man can easily bear it. and study. I am the proof for that.

now what we can promise is we will also do the same thing for Medical colleges. We will increase the quality and quantity of medical colleges also like that. and make it as as easy as engineering college today. Because we know today there are so many middle class people wanted to study but could not do it because of fees. He should also suggest this to the parents that please educate and make ready of your children to take this advantage.

3. He can also talk about the importance of the games when we are int the ruling. I know definately every body will not take this point into consideration. But if tarak sir say this with good example. Like we clap watching a spaort star in TV but i cant a parent think whether their childrens are talented in some sport.

4.We are seeing lot of children smoking and drinking. Every body should agree with this. We can promise some thing like Under age atleast 22 should not smoke and Drink and we will put heavy and hard ristrictions to people who sell those. and also he can request the parents how many children are getting used to this please think ones about this.

Thanks every one for reading this...I hope this will reach tarak sir.

Archived