robot tarak

NTR_Keka

How was your experience working with Jr. NTR?

Earlier I was of the belief that only robots can be trusted upon to perform or repeat actions perfectly but after working with Tarak I know that even if robots fluctuate due to environmental factors like wind speed, Tarak will deliver perfection every single time. It was a shocking and mind blowing experience for me to work with him on this film. He not only aced acting but technically he was so engaged. He would enquire, learn, and understand the whole CG process and act accordingly. He made the shooting process very easy for the director, DOP, me and everyone.
Also I used to feel like I strain myself with work but when I saw him working till Friday on location and then flying off to work on Big Boss during the weekend I was just in awe. Just shooting for such a complex movie is difficult but on top of that he would even have a creative input by analysing every move and expression. I can only imagine how taxing it must have been for him. Watching a superstar like him work so hard gave me motivation to work harder!

How was your experience working with Jr. NTR?

Earlier I was of the belief that only robots can be trusted upon to perform or repeat actions perfectly but after working with Tarak I know that even if robots fluctuate due to environmental factors like wind speed, Tarak will deliver perfection every single time. It was a shocking and mind blowing experience for me to work with him on this film. He not only aced acting but technically he was so engaged. He would enquire, learn, and understand the whole CG process and act accordingly. He made the shooting process very easy for the director, DOP, me and everyone.

Also I used to feel like I strain myself with work but when I saw him working till Friday on location and then flying off to work on Big Boss during the weekend I was just in awe. Just shooting for such a complex movie is difficult but on top of that he would even have a creative input by analysing every move and expression. I can only imagine how taxing it must have been for him. Watching a superstar like him work so hard gave me motivation to work harder!

evaru idi cheppindi??

Archived