πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹

Husker

1 minute ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Medvedev had better stats

Winning crucial points when it all matters make you different from a top player to great player

better 2nd serve (both speed & winning %).. and one additional break point.. thats all it needed to win it.. rest all pretty close..

medvedev first serves are like bullets but his 2nd serves let him down today..Β 

1 minute ago, Yaswanth526 said:

no djokovic wiill win

I want djoker to win 22 this year and stop this bull crap grandslam race and let them enjoy

Med gadi fans kooda korukoni untaru ee sarikiΒ Β odipothe bagundani ,.. its really unfair though how crowd is treating him being world number 2,.. ee kasi next matches meeda choopisthadu,Β i believe he is going to be at every grandslam for novak to put an end to this 21 22 BS,..

• Husker changed the title to πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Mar 2022 | Hard Court |Masters1000 πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹
51 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Not happy with what Novak did

I know its hard for him what happened but he can easily cross that 21 number by the end of the year

Edo mukthasari ga Federer esaka esadu

You may be the greatest athlete ever but not good at heart

Oh Federer travata veseda ite not good at heart...assalu eyyaka poyina taruvata vesina good at heart

• Husker changed the title to πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹