πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹

Husker

1 hour ago, prasad0 said:

Looks like a nice match we missed . Rafa should win the trophy here to gain pointsΒ 

Watched first 2 sets.. he was bit rusty.. too may double faults and unforced errors in 2nd set.. also Korda picked up his pace.. hard hitting base line strokes made rafa unformtable.. thought he would loose in 3rd the way heΒ was playing.. lucky that he survived.. πŸ˜‚

Talk is that he might take rest for Miami.. personally instead Indian wells he should've played Miami.. whereΒ he reached finals 5 times and never won..Β 

1 hour ago, Kiran Edara said:

Watched first 2 sets.. he was bit rusty.. too may double faults and unforced errors in 2nd set.. also Korda picked up his pace.. hard hitting base line strokes made rafa unformtable.. thought he would loose in 3rd the way heΒ was playing.. lucky that he survived.. πŸ˜‚

Talk is that he might take rest for Miami.. personally instead Indian wells he should've played Miami.. whereΒ he reached finals 5 times and never won..Β 

OH I Was thinking he will play both the tournaments.lets hope he goes deep in thisΒ 

4 hours ago, prasad0 said:

OH I Was thinking he will play both the tournaments.lets hope he goes deep in thisΒ 

He confirmed the he pulled out from miamiΒ 

Miami and paris are two masters he didn't win.. ide flow loΒ ee year rendu kottesthe podhi anukunna.. :damn:

I think he wants to rest before clay season..Β 

1 hour ago, Kiran Edara said:

He confirmed the he pulled out from miamiΒ 

Miami and paris are two masters he didn't win.. ide flow loΒ ee year rendu kottesthe podhi anukunna.. :damn:

I think he wants to rest before clay season..Β 

Good only he is not getting any younger needs rest before french open

5 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

Monfils takes 2nd set.. breaks medvedev in third.. 😬

Double break for monfils..

Medvedev has to reach QF atleast to keep is No1 rank..Β 

Looks like he dips to No2 after Indian WellsΒ 

Β 

• Husker changed the title to πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹TENNIS Thread | Oct/Nov/Dec 2023 | ATP Finals πŸŽΎβ€‹β€‹