Enni

PRUDHVI

Nee will power ki hats off natu.

Intha hype unna movie ki tempt avvatlaa

veetiki todu high command pressure

I don't agree with mass sheep .. who asked them to spend huge money?

Do they reduce prices for small budget movies from same makers?

I used to here similar kind of pride arguments 9 years back during check-de-india release... Every indian must watch. If not you are not an Indian..

At the end of day ... Makers use media to promote movie with these tactics.. the way I see these are corporate business tactics to get profits..

I used to here similar kind of pride arguments 9 years back during check-de-india release... Every indian must watch. If not you are not an Indian..

At the end of day ... Makers use media to promote movie with these tactics.. the way I see these are corporate business tactics to get profits..

Brahmi-11.gif

Ee madhya ee marketing tactics ekkuva aypoyayi.. monna ghazi kuda same pak meeda attack true story ani yadava hype ichharu.. director oka interview direct ga cheppadu.. ghazi ane ship munigipoyindi adi okkate nijam remaining stoey antha kalpitham ani.. but ee rana gadu matram edo original stoey chesinatu promotions ichhadu..

Audience weakness ni vadukuntunnaru...

Nenu tue velthunna movie ki at&t one plus one offer undi ga

Archived