Chatroom

minion

Discourage na endhuku brother antha antha pedha matalu. Aa sodhi naaku nachadhu prathi dhaniloki vachi edho posts ardham pardham undav.

Emo brother. I think they provide a different perspective. 

I for one, love their presence. I hope our sisters here don't get intimidated. 

I had some disagreement with some of them ... and I expressed it. I didn't mean to undermine them ... I hope they feel welcome to share their thoughts and passions.

They come here as N fans  ... I'm going to extend the same courtesy as I do with the boys. 

Emo brother. I think they provide a different perspective.

I for one, love their presence. I hope our sisters here don't get intimidated.

I had some disagreement with some of them ... and I expressed it. I didn't mean to undermine them ... I hope they feel welcome to share their thoughts and passions.

They come here as N fans ... I'm going to extend the same courtesy as I do with the boys.

Its chat room.and their wish can post what ever they want. Better i will stick to political section and avoid seeing unnecessary things

how to enter andi?

bezwada_bobby brother ... not sure if this is what you're asking ...

But, chatroom is a section under 'General Discussions' tab. its like political section, along with others. Click on 'General Discussion' link at the top ... you'll see Chatroom link there. Its a protected forum for members only (not guests), so you need to login first to have access to it.

Hope I'm not being a dunce :)

Archived