harley davidson

Ramana.K.V.

Obviously fat boy has everything more than 48 even price :) . So if u think it's required fat boy is better else 48 is more than enough.

I never drove fat boy. I rode 48 and felt OK OK for me because I don't like cruisers and hyd traffic lo narakam ee cruisers.

Streettwin or scrambler ithe city ride kuda easy ga untadi.

glad someone talking other than harley's :P:)

nenu market lo unappudu was juggling between streettwin and T120, personally I was sold to T120blk during the premier release tour they had in North Americas..

When it's time to put money, streettwin was around $9k and T120 at $12k..

ended up riding T120blk home and never regretted for a moment...

This year they have released Streetcup, bobber, streetscrambler.... budget lo undali ante Streetcup was nice, but kodiga money ok ante Thruxton 1200R is a beast...it's the same bike David Beckham used in the outlaws film..

Scrambler is not for tarmac riding, so not sure if that gives a value for the buck.. then again, hyd roads do not have tarmac to start (on funny note) :)

glad someone talking other than harley's :P:)

nenu market lo unappudu was juggling between streettwin and T120, personally I was sold to T120blk during the premier release tour they had in North Americas..

When it's time to put money, streettwin was around $9k and T120 at $12k..

ended up riding T120blk home and never regretted for a moment...

This year they have released Streetcup, bobber, streetscrambler.... budget lo undali ante Streetcup was nice, but kodiga money ok ante Thruxton 1200R is a beast...it's the same bike David Beckham used in the outlaws film..

Scrambler is not for tarmac riding, so not sure if that gives a value for the buck.. then again, hyd roads do not have tarmac to start (on funny note) :)

Chinappati nundi vini vini max mana vallu Harley fix aipotaru. Of course some people love cruisers though.

Naaku naked or classic nachutai .

AA truxton undi rent ki, repu trying max . Truxton or street triple EDI available unte adi test chestha repu.

costly bike gurinchi costly info only rich kids istaru

Aa appu teerchalana Aa bike mileage ki thatukovalana venukala parvatalu undali ga.. and Indian mindset ki Aa prices ki Edo oka medium car ostundi ga ani kuda think chestaru

yem talking meeru :blink: :blink:     teddu starter ki pharmacy company eee    undi US   lo

Chinappati nundi vini vini max mana vallu Harley fix aipotaru. Of course some people love cruisers though.

Naaku naked or classic nachutai .

AA truxton undi rent ki, repu trying max . Truxton or street triple EDI available unte adi test chestha repu.

rent enta untai... Thrux and Triple, awesome in their respective segments... probably classic meeda appu aipoyaka (5yrs) will add triple to the stable...

T120 mundu Thunderbird undedi Triumph de, that was a triple cylinder, it actually shares the platform and name with RE thunderbird... I still regret of letting it go.. carburetor maintenance raka let it go

rent enta untai... Thrux and Triple, awesome in their respective segments... probably classic meeda appu aipoyaka (5yrs) will add triple to the stable...

T120 mundu Thunderbird undedi Triumph de, that was a triple cylinder, it actually shares the platform and name with RE thunderbird... I still regret of letting it go.. carburetor maintenance raka let it go

Street triple,bonaville 1hr ki 450 and we can run 10km only. Extra km 10rs/km

Thunderbird 600/hr, trux 800/hr

Day motham teesukuntaru 3-6 ki vastai

Archived