πŸ€ ​​​​​​​NBA | Regular Season 2023-24 | InSeason Tournament πŸ€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Husker

11 minutes ago, srikanthnarne said:

hope russ stays with us..Β 

vadhu vannai.. he is not good fit with the team.. off the bench kabatti ee season pedhaga theliyatledu kaaani crucial minutes lo kuda thingari plays chesthadu.. turnovers ekkuva.. not good defender in closing games..Β 

Suns oppukunte.. I'll take Chris Paul over Westbrook πŸ™ˆ

btw on a side talk.. AD + 1st rounds ki KD ni adiginattu talk nadusthundi.. anduke AD upset unnadu antunnaru.. not sure entha nijamo..Β 

1 minute ago, Husker said:

vadhu vannai.. he is not good fit with the team.. off the bench kabatti ee season pedhaga theliyatledu kaaani crucial minutes lo kuda thingari plays chesthadu.. turnovers ekkuva.. not good defender in closing games..Β 

btw on a side talk.. AD + 1st rounds ki KD ni adiginattu talk nadusthundi.. anduke AD upset unnadu antunnaru.. not sure entha nijamo..Β 

somehow I liked him yesterday.. played hearts out to win it for Lebron.. but AD fxcked it up..Β 

:damn:Β I didn't follow the news.. looks like lakers made the deal with Westbrook.. Lakers getting A'Angelo who is former lakers..Β 

The Los Angeles Lakers are trading Russell Westbrook to Utah and reacquiring guard D’Angelo Russell from Minnesota in a three-team, eight-player deal, a person with knowledge of the trade toldΒ The Associated PressΒ on Wednesday night.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the teams hadn’t announced the major deal made ahead of the NBA’s trade deadline Thursday.

Los Angeles is also getting guard Malik Beasley and forward Jarred Vanderbilt from the Jazz, bolstering its core around LeBron James in a bid to jump-start its sputtering season. The Lakers fell to 25-30 on Tuesday while James set the NBA’s career scoring record, and they sit in 13th place in the 15-team Western Conference.

The Lakers are sending Juan Toscano-Anderson, Damian Jones and their first-round pick in 2027 to Utah with Westbrook.

ESPNΒ andΒ The AthleticΒ first reported the trade. Those outlets also said Minnesota is getting Mike Conley and Nickeil Alexander-Walker from Utah, along with three second-round picks.

Los Angeles receives:

• D’Angelo Russell
  • Malik Beasley
  • Jarred Vanderbilt

Minnesota receives:

• Mike Conley
  • Nickeil Alexander-Walker
  • 2024 2nd-round pick swap (via WAS-MEM)
  • 2025 2nd-round pick (via UTA)
  • 2026 2nd round pick (via UTA)

Utah receives:

• Russell Westbrook
  • Juan Toscano-Anderson
  • Damian Jones
  • 2027 1st-round pick (via LAL)
Edited by Husker

2 minutes ago, Husker said:

:damn:Β I didn't follow the news.. looks like lakers made the deal with Westbrook.. Lakers getting A'Angelo who is former lakers..Β 

The Los Angeles Lakers have reached a deal to trade guard Russell Westbrook to the Utah Jazz and acquire guard D’Angelo Russell from Minnesota in a three-team, eight-player deal that also includes Utah sending guard Mike Conley to the Timberwolves,Β according to multiple reports.

The Lakers will also get Malik Beasley and Jarred Vanderbilt from Utah in the eight-player swap.

Los Angeles receives:

• D’Angelo Russell
  • Malik Beasley
  • Jarred Vanderbilt

Minnesota receives:

• Mike Conley
  • Nickeil Alexander-Walker

Utah receives:

• Russell Westbrook
  • Juan Toscano-Anderson
  • Damian Jones

All players involved have been notified about the trade, according toΒ ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.

@srikanthnarneΒ :wave:

The Phoenix Suns pulled a midnight blockbuster on Wednesday, acquiring 13-time All-Star Kevin Durant from the Brooklyn Nets, according to multiple reports.

The outlets, citing unnamed sources, said the Suns added Durant to a starting lineup that already includes an All-Star backcourt of Chris Paul and Devin Booker, along with center Deandre Ayton.

Phoenix sent Cam Johnson, Mikal Bridges, Jae Crowder, four first-round picks and additional draft compensation to the Nets.

The Suns also receive forward T.J. Warren in the deal.

The 34-year-old Durant is still playing at an elite level, averaging nearly 30 points per game this season. Durant and the Suns were linked to trade rumors over the past summer, but nothing materialized until Wednesday.

The trade comes just hours after new Suns majority owner Mat Ishbia was introduced in Phoenix. The self-described basketball nut, who was a walk-on at Michigan State under Tom Izzo, didn’t waste any time shaking up the NBA.

Suns receive:

• Kevin Durant
  • T.J. Warren

Nets receive:

• Mikal Bridges
  • Cam Johnson
  • Jae Crowder
  • 4 1st-round picks
  • 2028 pick swap

9 hours ago, Husker said:

somehow I liked him yesterday.. played hearts out to win it for Lebron.. but AD fxcked it up..Β 

i like russ intensity.. he tries to give 100% everyday. But em chestam, aa type of game tho top player ga surivive avatam kashtam late 30s lo..Β 

bench lo perfect fit for lakers anipinchindiΒ 

9 hours ago, Husker said:

yeah.. pakka ga ad+rw+picks for kd+ki offer chesi vuntaru.. ee nets lakers tho deal ki against emo.Β 

• Husker changed the title to πŸ€ ​​​​​​​NBA | Regular Season 2023-24 | InSeason Tournament πŸ€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹