NFL ...

minion

Its fall ... Labor day weekend ... you step out and enjoy the beautiful weather (well, not right now with storms/hurricanes hovering down on us ... but in general) ... football season ... College Football is in full force. NFL starts on Thursday with my team Carolina vs defending champs Denver.

Just wanted to start a dialog for those interested.

Any interest in an NFL pool? Its a little different from fantasy football ... more like march madness picking. 

We have 17 weeks in regular season ... each week, we pick the teams ... and we tally at the end of the week and for the season. We can have a small prize for the winner at the end of the season.

It takes some bookkeeping, but we can talk about it if there is enough interest. I find it more interesting than fantasy football.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annai mana eddaram opposition.....ee sari tokkestam mee team ni :peepwall:

Panthers are a talented team brother ... it took a magnificent effort from Manning and Broncos to beat them in the SuperBowl. The core is still there ... can they repeat the performance? Its difficult ... but, we'll see.

Chiefs :no1: rest :sleep: :sleep:

Can't wait to see Chiefs competitive in AFC West. They got to take on Broncos. 

Never liked donks ... except for Elway and Manning. Cheifs or Bolts ... Outside my beloved Dolphins and Panthers ... next I'd root for Chiefs, if they can stand out :)

Can't wait to see Chiefs competitive in AFC West. They got to take on Broncos.

Never liked donks ... except for Elway and Manning. Cheifs or Bolts ... Outside my beloved Dolphins and Panthers ... next I'd root for Chiefs, if they can stand out :)

Me too bro .. Rooted for donkeys last few yrs (even though they r our rivals) bcaz of manning .. dont have to do that anymore :D

Their D is still pretty good .. so we still have to beat them to win AFC West .. and we r also dealing with injuries to some of our key guys.. But we have Big Red and In Big Red We Trust :P:D

charles injured ga... Na fantasy bokketadu :kick:

Injured ani thelida :D enduku thesukunnav :P

Btw .. Nenu thesukunna oka league lo .. Fantasy fb aadatam start cheisnappati nunchi chance unnappudalla fiest thesukone pick JaChaa .. Last yr almost anni leagues lo set chesa .. Bokka pettadu .. Eesari kooda oka league lo thesukunna .. Chudali em chesthadoo :D

Naa guess aithe first few weeks li8 .. Slow ga work load penchutharu .. Okasari full healthy ga ayyaka .. As usual racha leputhadu ani expecting .. But west and ware did well last yr .. so konchem work load theggistagremo chudali :)

Me too bro .. Rooted for donkeys last few yrs (even though they r our rivals) bcaz of manning .. dont have to do that anymore :D

Their D is still pretty good .. so we still have to beat them to win AFC West .. and we r also dealing with injuries to some of our key guys.. But we have Big Red and In Big Red We Trust :P:D

I remember many 13-3 seasons with Chiefs with Marty Schottenheimer and folding in the playoffs. Marty was a good coach. I wish he coached Dolphins with Marino. It would have been different.

I hope Chiefs do better ... good luck, brother.

Archived