***** Calling "ANDHRA PRADESH EMPLOYEES" *****

NTR_TDP_NTR

Guys...yevarikanna CA or auditor telisina vallu unte kanukkondi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i don't think it is based on your address.........mana ITO ni batti untadhi location

you can check your jurisdiction here 

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/KnowYourJurisdictionLink.html

My intention is not to divert this thread but we can know the fact and see if anything else to be done than just changing the address.

to my understanding, i think after changing the address, our ITO also has to change automatically....if it doesn't we need to write a letter to the ITO and get it changed.

yevarikkana CA telsina vallu unte kanukkuni confirm cheste it will be very helpful!

By changing address details in PAN database does not automatically change your jurisdiction. You have to write to your current assessing officer in Pune regarding your change of place and request him to transfer your case records and jurisdiction to appropriate AO in Delhi. Once both the officers in Delhi and Pune are satisfied about proposed transfer, the Pune Officer will initiate transfer process and migrate your PAN to the new AO inDelhi.

You have to change the address of your pan card by submitting correction form. You have to write to the old assessing officer asking for change of jurisdiction and copy of the same should be submitted to the new assessing officer. On line you can know your jurisdiction.

Archived