Film Project By NFDB Family

NTR_TDP_NTR

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When this idea/concept goes into the market/publicity - like - this movie is been produced by the nandamurifans as a group of 200-300 people or so - the whole nandamuri fans across the Telugu cinema lovers will give us enough push and boost - word to word publicity and also this catches a lot of media attention too - the risk is shared among the group of 200-300 people/investors and none are going off to sell their acres or flats if the project goes loss and may be an 1 share investor incurs a loss of 2k-3k if the returns are 70 percent to 80 percent -- so he would miss out 2-3 weekends -- hardly outings or shopping's worth 2k-3k 

and a person who buys 10 shares gets a loss of 20k to 30k he might miss a 20 days hard earned money if he is into job or rich kids and rich uncles ki e 20k-30k amount pedda gha nastham ledhu may be he might miss a chance to date his girl friend for 2 or 3 days -- 

But all together a new experience and superb center for attraction -- short cut to fame -- 

it would be better if you guys could say when we need to send the money. So that it will be easy for others 

it depends upon the response bhayya..when we have enough ppl (for app 800 shares),  we can start collecting money after discussing some legal issues...perhaps by the end of this year

The basic idea of this project is to produce an  Film and the producer's are the NFDB fraternity.

The budget cost of the film is estimated 90 lakhs to one crore (inclusive of production, print and publicity)

The total Budget is divided into 1000 shares.

Cost of each share = one share = 10,000 /- rupees.

Minimum Buying share or share's = one share = 10,000 /- rupees.

Maximum Buying share or share's = ten shares = 10*10,000 = 1,00,000 /- rupees.

So this is an fundamental idea/concept/theme ----- this plan would be taken further or developed further by our own members/participants.

Movie genre, story,production and other issues will be finalized later 

So to start with e idea ki okie aney vallu -- just reply in this post and also mention the number of shares u wish to have   

" NFDB Productions " -- code word 

NTR_TDP_NTR-9 shares

chandasasanudu-9 

sinna.sinna-10 

saileshgigineni-1

Raaz@nbk-2 

CHSRK-2 

MVS-1

Cyclist-1

Bollineni Tiger-1

Surender g-2

bezawada buddodu-1

oka simham-1

Umakanthdesai-3

Gajadhonga-2

King V-10

teja g-5

Ram yalamaneni -2

total-60

target-1000

Just to encourgage the concept minimum 10 shares.... Concept baguntey i can take more... and involve my frnds to take atleast... 40-50 shares

aithey 10 update chestha....min oka 500 offer vachaka...materialize avutundi anna confidence vasthey...nenu penchukunta :P

Just to encourgage the concept minimum 10 shares.... Concept baguntey i can take more... and involve my frnds to take atleast... 40-50 shares

aithey 10 update chestha....min oka 500 offer vachaka...materialize avutundi anna confidence vasthey...nenu penchukunta :P

:super:   -- if this crosses mid-way mark i would get Non-DB Nadamuri-fans into the project if necessary -- 

Archived