Tughlaq paalanaa

Guest Urban Legend

i will also try and get you a video of what KCR spoke in 2009 Nov last week..he called press meet and spoke about this issue for more than 2 hours. i remember this so well for a reason...may sound silly but will still share. i rarely watch TV, but i dont miss when i see KCR speaking..that day i was working from home and was in middle of an escalation as things went really wrong at customer site..i was waiting for KCR to finish to get back to work..but he spoke for close to 2 hours on this topic. i remember him quoting the survey numbers in which nara family had bought 5 acres and sold it to other party soon..anyway, lets not fight over it. leave it bros..to all AP friends, its a pure TG issue..dont break your heads and lose your cool over this..TG people will decide whether KCR was correct or wrong.

FYI ...i'm a resident of hyd nd also a voter of TG ...so I will question it ...

kavitha clearly said go after nagarjuna first then others ...ipppudu nagarjuna frnd ayyada em matladatam ledhu ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI ...i'm a resident of hyd nd also a voter of TG ...so I will question it ...

kavitha clearly said go after nagarjuna first then others ...ipppudu nagarjuna frnd ayyada em matladatam ledhu ?

bro, please try to understand. prajalu untunna properties ni demolish cheyataniki rules oppukovu..CM aina, PM aina..road meda nibettuthundi court. the only way to about is have the duly acknowledged govt notice in place and then take action. notice eechi nappudu govt usually mentions a figure as penalty which would be on a very high side. a penalty katti regularise chesukovotamo leka demolition ki ready kavatamo jaruguthundi. its govt prerogative whether to impose fine or just give vacate notice. 

Archived