★ ★ ★ FOOTBALL Thread ★★ ★

taRAK afrESH

Tevez presently with Man city! How was his performance last year! Is he doing rally that bad!

Tevez presently plays for Juventus. More than his performance it was his relationship with the coach Sabella's at let him out of the squad. At that time it bought lot of criticism for the coach. His bulldog-like approach and “never say die” attitude would cetainly helped the especially in the finals. 

rakesh annai KRITUNGA ani restaurant vundi  RAYALASEEMA specials chestharu....nuvvu vellindi RAYALASEEMA RUCHULU ayyi vuntundi

KRITUNGA lo RAAGI SANGATI - THALAKAYA KOORA try cheyi.....the best.......also PALAK MUTTON , JONNA ROTTE , METHI MUTTON terrific ga vuntayi

rakesh annai KRITUNGA ani restaurant vundi  RAYALASEEMA specials chestharu....nuvvu vellindi RAYALASEEMA RUCHULU ayyi vuntundi

KRITUNGA lo RAAGI SANGATI - THALAKAYA KOORA try cheyi.....the best.......also PALAK MUTTON , JONNA ROTTE , METHI MUTTON terrific ga vuntayi

ray ruchulu kaadu bro....name telidu, edo new constrution lo 1st or 2nd floor lo undi....adi kuda baagundi..raayalaseema items unnayi...bamboo chicken kuda gud....

nuvvu cheppindi kuda try chestaa ee weekend...

super obvious adi.. Wasn't even their best player in the knockout games, leave alone the tournament's

Yeah exactly my previous post i said the same, Javier Mascherano was the stand out player having lead a solid defensive performance. Their defense haven't conceded for nearly 450 minutes in World Cup knock out stage. That is some achievement. As far as Messi is concerned he peaked to early in the tournament but couldn't carry on when it really mattered or required.   

maradona ki enduku intha hatred - athi ekkuva ayindi aayanki

may be his never ending fight with FIFA has something to do with this, but i completely agree with his statement here.  

Yeah exactly my previous post i said the same, Javier Mascherano was the stand out player having lead a solid defensive performance. Their defense haven't conceded for nearly 450 minutes in World Cup knock out stage. That is some achievement. As far as Messi is concerned he peaked to early in the tournament but couldn't carry on when it really mattered or required.

yup absolutely messi was completely neutralized in the semi, couldn't even shoot inside the penalty Box.. And in the final he missed a run of the mill chance which would have put them ahead.. Robben was leagues ahead in all the games he played, nobody came to terms with his pace and guile.. Standout player for me, the best of the tournament, fee sorry for him.. Lost out due to FIFA's idiotic populist measures.. Mashcerano was Argentina's standout player and Robben the tourney's standout one

Robben leagues ahead aa, Arg game lo pillodini chesi dobbar lol. Messi created 4-5 chances every game, Arg finishers messed it up. Di mario undunte last game lo bagundedhi.

Maradona gadu messi medha niranthara edupu sravanthi aapada, he was predicting their loss in quarters, finals ekkada gelisipothar, messi ni ekkada mostharu ani rojantha kshudrapujalu chesi untadu sadist

Social medial lo chusaa - Messi stats with other contenders compare chestunnaru, like interception, goals, assists etc....alaa chesetapdu, opponents strength kuda consider cheyyali.....

for eg., mesis vs robben - messi playing in no. 5 th team in the world vs robben playing in 15th ranked team (means messi is playing in better team than robben) 

grp stages lo - messi played against iran (43), nigeria (44), bosnia 21 ranked teams , whereas robben agnst spain (1), chile (14), aus (62)

16s, Qfs n semis - messi vs swiss (6), belgium (11), robben vs mexico (20), costa rica (28)

if I am not wrong, majority of messi's goals or assists or other contributions have come from the grp stages where they played the least ranked teams in the torunament...robens have come agnst better opponents spain.....n same goes to the team, compare arg performances in grp stages vs holland agnst better ranked teams....ps. aus 62 unna kuda shake aadincharu which wasnt the case wid nigeria, iran or bosnia....

later stages lo messi hasnt contributed much even being in the world 5th best team - robben have done reasonably better in these stages than messi 

3rd placed match vs finals - idi compare cheyalsina avasarame lekapovachu