MY PREDICTIONS FOR 2014 ELECTIONS BASED ON THE CAS

NTR_TDP_NTR

na doubt kuda ade & more over i doubt even kaapu voting % to tdp... :dream:

Why not brother, kamma vote bank is concentrated more in few districts where TDP clearly has an advantage. This wouldn't contribute much to the total tally of TDP as it is only in few districts. 

This survey looks like near to reality. Percentage being higher ante,  in 2004 TDP and cong had 1% of difference in total vote share but cong won 180 plus but TDP won 47

kadapa lo jaggadiki full majority ravochu so and increased % vote share but only less % of seats ( of 294) just like kamma votes to TDP.

The new party " samaikandhra parirakshana samithi "  would be announced on this 27th or else it would be changed according to the prolonged assemble session..........this new party would majorly affect the YSRC followed by TDP to very marginal affect......the new party is very clear about their own prospects and also the other party prospects .........their target is for an hung assemble and to bargain with TDP+BJP combo......still it is an tough job to do......i bet

CHSRK:

There will be major tectonic shifts in vote-banks for the coming 2014 elections....Hope TDP-BJP combine will harness them carefully to their advantage, they are definetly going to register significant victories. Best case scenarios lo TDP will form its own govt in andhra pradesh.....worst case scenario lo TDP will emerge as the Single largest party....either way, we have nothing to loose.....TDP should face the coming elections from a point of strenght and with confidence...

for sure ... and even in the worst scenario the biggest boost for TDP in TELANGANA post election would be the density of seats obtained in greater Hyderabad- this card can be used by CBN in various ways ..... 

Archived